Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: World Boss 6.2B Record

  1. #1
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375

    World Boss 6.2B Record

    Reached 2B damage - 6.25B [Broke my old record] that was 1.5B , what was ur higherest damage dealt!

    Last edited by Dnx; 11-30-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

  2. #2
    "dealt"

    ~2.8b damage in 60mins

  3. #3
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    "dealt"

    ~2.8b damage in 60mins
    Do u ever experience low hits after you reach 1B damage?

    i usualy do 50-60M damage before i hit 1B, then after i hit 1B i start doing 18M - 30M -55M+ is this a bug or something its really strange why i do bad hits whenever i hit 1B damage.. but then when i hit 1.3B i start doing better then when i hit again 1.6B i do bad hits until 1.8B then i do 50M every hit. i don't get how banish works @6.25b
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnx View Post
    Do u ever experience low hits after you reach 1B damage?

    i usualy do 50-60M damage before i hit 1B, then after i hit 1B i start doing 18M - 30M -55M+ is this a bug or something its really strange why i do bad hits whenever i hit 1B damage.. but then when i hit 1.3B i start doing better then when i hit again 1.6B i do bad hits until 1.8B then i do 50M every hit. i don't get how banish works @6.25b
    I notice banish works in streaks. You get several 50-60m+ hits, then suddenly a few 20-30m+. And its not only you, but everyone in your realm.

    I believe its the stun rate of the bosses that change and come and go in streaks. Much like how Ls and Rs in pirates come and go in streaks too.

  5. #5
    Our guild refuses to trigger 6.25b banish, due to the time wasting for no return.
    In a similar vain, best result for completing 1.25 billion solo is around 26min30sec. I know that can be beaten as i dont have savegery skill scroll or a maxed out aphro.
    I wonder why others dont wait till 15 min mark to complete final cerb/baal to avoid upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

  6. #6
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnx View Post
    Do u ever experience low hits after you reach 1B damage?

    i usualy do 50-60M damage before i hit 1B, then after i hit 1B i start doing 18M - 30M -55M+ is this a bug or something its really strange why i do bad hits whenever i hit 1B damage.. but then when i hit 1.3B i start doing better then when i hit again 1.6B i do bad hits until 1.8B then i do 50M every hit. i don't get how banish works @6.25b
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    I notice banish works in streaks. You get several 50-60m+ hits, then suddenly a few 20-30m+. And its not only you, but everyone in your realm.

    I believe its the stun rate of the bosses that change and come and go in streaks. Much like how Ls and Rs in pirates come and go in streaks too.

    i had that theory for a while now but there is no way to prove it for me. especially because i am unfortunate enough to have no competition on the server anymore and most dont even switch forms for banish.
    what i can suggest tho is that before you go in look at how the percentage changed from dealt damage and dont refresh on a low hit and just watch the battle. we are in the 1.25B banishes and i do anywhere from 1.5% to 6.5%. when i get a low entry its because none has stunned or maybe once or twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  7. #7
    Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Age Of Fire
    Posts
    33
    emily_b111_841604 emily_b111_841604 is offline
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    17
    Our guild refuses to trigger 6.25b banish, due to the time wasting for no return.
    I dunno i rather like the 6.25b banish lol and dont see it as time wasting
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.


  8. #8
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Our guild refuses to trigger 6.25b banish, due to the time wasting for no return.
    In a similar vain, best result for completing 1.25 billion solo is around 26min30sec. I know that can be beaten as i dont have savegery skill scroll or a maxed out aphro.
    I wonder why others dont wait till 15 min mark to complete final cerb/baal to avoid upgrade?
    True its a waste of time, i prefere 1.25B banish, atleast i have chance to get more than 50-70M coins sometimes but 6.25B banish is real waste if u play it alone u can't reach 35M easly. but sometimes i like 6.25b banish for some reason lol when there is big players , they don't bother to play it so i get all teh goodies xD
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •