Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: What's the over/under on there being a Christmas Package this year?

  1. #41
    IDK what cane i say.... now i get mad with them they like to rob us only, they like our monay, tynon had get elot from me like i think to athers also.
    and they dont give nathink bk, many had hopes abaut all this that all going to be ok, but is not. they like to take and nathink to give.
    in avry game this time of the year they fix nice the game for xmas and u get also somethink free from the games.
    but here....... if someone say that i am rong i dont care i think the most they see all what i say normal.

    And MORGAN i had see yesterday u close the chat in forum becors they say think that u think is not good for u. NO U CANT DO THAT AND NO ONE LET THE PLAYERS SAY WHAT THEY LIKE, WHAT U DO IS NOT FREEDOM.
    XMAAASSSSS is and tynon dont give the spirit, they have to do it they work all for us, they get payd from us, they game is becors we give ur monay this is my game and this ur game, we all hold this game go on, and they need to listen us and tray to make thinks to make the players happy to play the game.

    hope avryone have nice xmas and happy new year.
    Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by jackijan_7334480; 12-25-2014 at 07:50 AM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    i think to recall that santa hasnt arrived last year before noon on the 25th... so long ago tho
    He's supposed to ride his sleigh and land on the roof of your house at night to avoid detection. Imagine a sleigh riding around in broad daylight.

  3. #43
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    quick research on the forum (i did not find a specific time mentioned) but looks like the santas popped up at around 9-10am EST on the palace steps. so there is still hope...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  4. #44
    Lightbringer Greenly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    warlords
    Posts
    621
    it is 1pm on Europe time and no santa there... i dont think we should be hoping any longer...

  5. #45
    Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Age Of Fire
    Posts
    33
    nope no santa and no free gems
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.


  6. #46
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenly View Post
    it is 1pm on Europe time and no santa there... i dont think we should be hoping any longer...
    i didnt give up hope yet and am still waiting for a big surprise from tynon staff to show us that they still appreciate us.

    ps: 10 am EST = 4 pm MET
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  7. #47
    Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Age Of Fire
    Posts
    33
    Lol well i think if that happened ppl will die from shock
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.


  8. #48
    Im not sure if people have indulged in too much egg nog, but everything that (hasnt) happened in the game for the last six months, should have prepared you for the fact there would be no santa, no reindeers, and certainly no free gems.
    Incidentally, on the Asia servers last year, this (Xmas makeover) appeared on dec 24, prior to NL and guild war.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

  9. #49
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    still nothing... so disappointing. and i was so looking forward to santa after last year i didnt have enough coins.

    Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Im not sure if people have indulged in too much egg nog, but everything that (hasnt) happened in the game for the last six months, should have prepared you for the fact there would be no santa, no reindeers, and certainly no free gems.
    Incidentally, on the Asia servers last year, this (Xmas makeover) appeared on dec 24, prior to NL and guild war.
    i am pretty sure that last year asia and beta servers where a day late
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  10. #50
    Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pheonix
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    i didnt give up hope yet and am still waiting for a big surprise from tynon staff to show us that they still appreciate us.

    ps: 10 am EST = 4 pm MET
    What time is this CAT (central african time) ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •