Thread: reporting an abuser

reporting an abuser

http://prntscr.com/5kv3ns

im reporting for my sister who is really upset onmond is a real jerk

Champion
    People like that should be band(account deleted), all your sister can do at the moment to ignore all that and try to enjoy the game as much as she can , Tynon don't seem to care to do anything at the moment .

call it dumb or even really stupid but why in hell did your sister give out her phone # so that any one in your realm can contact her!( Now any one in the Tynon world can use it) thnx to you and you stupidity for making it available to every one u dumb ass,.... some brother you are !

Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    call it dumb or even really stupid but why in hell did your sister give out her phone # so that any one in your realm can contact her!
    If you look at the pic right i think his sister is saboteur and it is stupid for some one to put there phone number up.

Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    u dumb ass,.... some brother you are !
    You are a good brother for looking after your sister

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjhn1_8535433 View Post
    You are a good brother for looking after your sister
    He should have sent in a ticket and included the relevant info to Tynon support and not posted it in here,.. as that is a TOS issue ( but good luck with that, as we don't here much from them these day's)

bottom line is this,.. no matter where you go or what games you play on the internet,..there will always be someone that will make some form of statement that you will not like!

this is real life
    Last edited by Lita; 12-26-2014 at 11:57 AM.

This is true.
    My advise would be to change your phone number first off. (Not hard to do)
    Sooner the better as internet can give much information just from a phone number. Like names of people linked to number, where they live and much more.
    Never give out personal information anywhere on the internet!!!!
    Also, If anyone is rude or writes something you don't like BLOCK them. There is a reason they included it.
    As with anything these days "You can never be too cautious when your personal life is involved."
    Caring player, Black_Dragon

Guardian
    did anyone not think that maybe that phone number was fake? anyone could type a 10 digit number to look like a phone number. heres my number (395) 834-9562. no thats not my phone number, its fake. heres my sisters number (723) 395-3282. oh wait, thats fake too. you get my point. the asshole troll could have put up a fake number. now look at all you people looking like a dumb ass cause that number was probably fake too.

as for the actual problem, ive had trolls like that call me names over world chat/realm chat. i blocked them and reported them with the support. they have since "quit" or maybe they got banned, i dont know. but they dont play anymore