Thread: Heroes Charge

Heroes Charge

Any one here play it ?

If u do do u like it is it cool for me to try it ?

please let us know how it is

not worth it in my mind but i know there is a few players that went from tynon to HC.

however that being said i might consider switching games if there was an offer based on what we invested into tynon as a compensation to try out HC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    not worth it in my mind but i know there is a few players that went from tynon to HC.

however that being said i might consider switching games if there was an offer based on what we invested into tynon as a compensation to try out HC
    i dont think they will do that kaisim but i do wish they did lol . I got my kids playing that HC now so far they like it so they got me trying it its alot more cartoonish then tynon but so far they like it i would love to hear from others here what they think about it ?