Thread: stupid time change

Guardian

stupid time change

march 8th time changeed. gws was at 8. i was ready...... today gws was at ****ING 7. i lost all of my ****ING rewards.

**** THIS POS GAME! why cant the devs do anything right. make up your ****ing mind you assholes

Champion
    here you go.
    1 prescription for 21 chill pills.
    Take 3 time a day with a full can of beer for one week.

silly, it happens every dst change, then reverts back the next day to its normal time. cw will be pushed forward an hour just like last time then fall back again after dst is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Engagement and community management are different from development.

Development is ongoing.
    First thing he says in months, had to quote it, might never see em again.

If only there were some way to check. Like maybe a countdown clock that ran for, say, eight hours preceding the start of GW...

Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    wow this is a game one is suppose to have fun
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.

@ dragon: never seen anyone freak out and overcompensate for 9m coins like you have. you sure you not drunk? if you where just being sarcastic, i have to tell you it rather not carries over

Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    If only there were some way to check. Like maybe a countdown clock that ran for, say, eight hours preceding the start of GW...
    there is!
    it starts 11am after cerberus and counts down until the GW starts.

ps: next time just ask in guild chat
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 03-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    LOL. Of course there's a countdown clock!! Right inside the GW button. First shows how long until bid time is up, then shows how much time until GW begins. People just have to LOOK at it.

preliminaries go right up to server reset now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Hopebringer
    GW was off an hour Sunday, then back to the normal (what it has been time) Monday or Tuesday, and tonight CW is an hour later than it was last night, starting at the same time as west coast GW. Was a lot easier when it started the same time as Rag, especially during betting. It's amazing that all the servers all auto time change at the same time, but it's happened as long as I can remember that the time change, spring or fall messes with something, even Rag and GW being at the same time a few times. It's one of the nuances we have to deal with I guess. Wish they'd just stop messing with the time, would make a lot of things a lot easier. Carry on, carrying on.
    HappyJamez - Still4FUN - Truth of Baldur