Thread: Cw 04/23/2015

Cw 04/23/2015

thx Abrakadabra from Songs of Calydon! good fight! well done and so close

EDIT:
    PS: damn double attack in the last match!!! i should have had it 4:1 lol
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 04-24-2015 at 03:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

good match with warren. was tied 1-1 and I prevail in 3rd round! He was my KO Round 2. I lost round 3 to Ninjanun who was another great match! Was 2-2 and 5th round he took me! Running a 3 mage setup its luck of the draw!!!

http://www.tynon.com/replays/7924764 Replay of Warren

http://www.tynon.com/replays/7926324 4th round replay of ninjanun (would post 5th round but it was my loss so i prefer to post wins lol!!)
    Last edited by BGB; 04-25-2015 at 04:52 PM.

awesome semi finals today!!!! thank you ava vs bubba and thank you valla vs savage. those where fun to watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.