Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Letter to Tynon

  1. #1
    Guardian Lita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    philosophy
    Posts
    129

    Letter to Tynon

    I sent this to Tynon a short while ago



    Apr 25 2015, 03:11 AM
    I have spent thousands of British pounds on this game and all that you guys have done for almost a year is neglect us, We the people who, pay to play your game and the none payers too, We are the ones that have swelled your coffers, you took all the money from this and other games, and put it into hero charge and just blanked us out here in this game!

    All that you have done is caused hundreds of people to leave this game due to your own neglect of the players who played or who are still playing Tynon in the hope that you will do something with the game!

    To be honest I don't know why we are staying loyal to the game, when you the games Dev's are not loyal to us!

    I have stopped spending on your game now because you are doing nothing for me as a player of Tynon!

    it will be only a matter of time before I go too!

    I would rather go and spend my money on a game where the players are looked after by there Dev's!

    In my eye you have all fallen from grace!

  2. #2
    Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pheonix
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I sent this to Tynon a short while ago



    Apr 25 2015, 03:11 AM
    I have spent thousands of British pounds on this game and all that you guys have done for almost a year is neglect us, We the people who, pay to play your game and the none payers too, We are the ones that have swelled your coffers, you took all the money from this and other games, and put it into hero charge and just blanked us out here in this game!

    All that you have done is caused hundreds of people to leave this game due to your own neglect of the players who played or who are still playing Tynon in the hope that you will do something with the game!

    To be honest I don't know why we are staying loyal to the game, when you the games Dev's are not loyal to us!

    I have stopped spending on your game now because you are doing nothing for me as a player of Tynon!

    it will be only a matter of time before I go too!

    I would rather go and spend my money on a game where the players are looked after by there Dev's!

    In my eye you have all fallen from grace!
    And Stanley's reply?

  3. #3
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    you got what you paid for
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you got what you paid for
    That reply makes no sense.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    That reply makes no sense.
    Whats new? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

  6. #6
    Guardian Lita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    philosophy
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you got what you paid for
    are you on drugs you almost always talk pap!

    stop trolling the feeds if you don't have anything positive to say then don't put your foot in your mouth

  7. #7
    Guardian Lita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    philosophy
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    And Stanley's reply?
    nope just the usual reply ( we will pass it on to the respective department ) if you don't hear from us in 5 day's re sub a ticket

  8. #8
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    That reply makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Whats new? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    are you on drugs you almost always talk pap!

    stop trolling the feeds if you don't have anything positive to say then don't put your foot in your mouth
    THAT is whats called "trolling", well done horde of bandwagon riders.

    ... and yes you did get what you paid for. as mentioned in the TOS you are not buying anything, you only payed to rent services and the right to use them (as in-game and gameplay) and ucool will always stay the owner of any intellectual and in-game property. if at any point ucool decides to shut down they will stop development, provide minimal customer service and server space to then await for you to quit and move on. of course the players who invested small cars will cry the most about their "wasted" money (was never wasted because you got what you paid for) than for example players who only spent $20 (or even $0!) over the past 2 years and got to enjoy a game for free over the past 2 years. stop living in denial and start to acknowledge that the game is heading towards the end.

    ps: in the most luckiest situation they will pick it up again and make Tynon2 and if you get even luckier they will offer a transfer for a small fee

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    [...]stop trolling the feeds if you don't have anything positive to say [...]
    in that case look at the positive side: for your thousands you spent you got what you paid for and had a great run, or not?
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 04-27-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  9. #9
    Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pheonix
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    THAT is whats called "trolling", well done horde of bandwagon riders.

    ... and yes you did get what you paid for. as mentioned in the TOS you are not buying anything, you only payed to rent services and the right to use them (as in-game and gameplay) and ucool will always stay the owner of any intellectual and in-game property. if at any point ucool decides to shut down they will stop development, provide minimal customer service and server space to then await for you to quit and move on. of course the players who invested small cars will cry the most about their "wasted" money (was never wasted because you got what you paid for) than for example players who only spent $20 (or even $0!) over the past 2 years and got to enjoy a game for free over the past 2 years. stop living in denial and start to acknowledge that the game is heading towards the end.

    ps: in the most luckiest situation they will pick it up again and make Tynon2 and if you get even luckier they will offer a transfer for a small fee

    EDIT:
    in that case look at the positive side: for your thousands you spent you got what you paid for and had a great run, or not?
    You hear that deafening silence?
    Yes ladies and gentleman, those are the people (trolls who troll others for a living ~ grrrrr move on already) who can barely admit what they have paid for was done so entirely at their own will and by their wobbly fingers who clicked that transaction button.
    As Kaisim has already pointed out, you paid for a 'rented service' yet you complain. I'm quite certain you received that specific item you paid for. No where did I see a statement in the ToS that said you are paying for a game that shall never die out.
    As I once upon a time said... Everything (in this case games) have a doomsday! Unfortunate but reality!

  10. #10
    Forum Moderator Morgan le Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clarity
    Posts
    2,023
    OK I will say this. I am well aware how much Kaisim has upset many of you in the past (sorry but it's true, Kaisim) in this case he wasn't trolling. However making remarks as calling someone a troll or alluding that they aren't sober is.

    I'm asking politely for the benefit of the community to knock it off.

    Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •