Thread: Trident is doing fine

Trident is doing fine

Server 5 is doing just fine. I note forum replies from players who no longer play. Fine, let them go elsewhere. Trident is great server, 5 realms, all very competitive. Have gained 4 new players in last month, and they are not alts (I have asked people who know, and thats alot of asking. Only change I see is a limit on guild cities for any one guild. Maybe, when a guild takes a level 5 city, it has to give up a level 3 city, and cannot retake unless it looses the level 5. Otherwise, server 5 is healthy and doing well. I also not that it has been 13 months since a new server came online. I realise Ucool is working on the new game, and it looks good. So leave Trident alone. Thanks.

Champion
    What new game are they working on ? that they can even pop in to tynon or forum to see how the players are doing and saying leave Trident alone or getting 4 new players does not solve problems on other server.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian_649955 View Post
    Server 5 is doing just fine. I note forum replies from players who no longer play. Fine, let them go elsewhere. Trident is great server, 5 realms, all very competitive. Have gained 4 new players in last month, and they are not alts (I have asked people who know, and thats alot of asking. Only change I see is a limit on guild cities for any one guild. Maybe, when a guild takes a level 5 city, it has to give up a level 3 city, and cannot retake unless it looses the level 5. Otherwise, server 5 is healthy and doing well. I also not that it has been 13 months since a new server came online. I realise Ucool is working on the new game, and it looks good. So leave Trident alone. Thanks.
    i am happy for you and emphasize it again: leave servers 1-10 alone and merge ALL servers 11+ into servers 11-40 or whatever it comes out to (each server into 1 realm) and then in a second wave if there is still need to merge, get them down to a max of 20 servers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjhn1_8535433 View Post
    What new game are they working on ? that they can even pop in to tynon or forum to see how the players are doing and saying leave Trident alone or getting 4 new players does not solve problems on other server.
    well, that is on OTHER servers....if you are not on server 5, then what goes on in server 5 is not your concern. As for the new game, well, do your research. Go to the Ucool site and look, dont ask me. I did the research and yes, there is a new game..........as for server 5, if Tynon forgets about us, all the better.