Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: cw frozen

  1. #31
    Gee fancy that I get a mention in the Forum "and i think its down to 1 diehard who amounts to our opposition."

    Must be the fact that everyone else has left and I am a thorn lol.

  2. #32
    agreed on the bare minimal opposition, as nobody can level, nobody can sail, no guilds can level up, what's the point in playin there?

  3. #33
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Can i have my one call, to contact my lawyer now?
    Did i tell u my daddy works for MI6, and he and James go way back? ( cant wait to see Daniel Craig in the new Bond movie).
    Seriously though, i'm glad you've had the opportunity to get that of your chest.
    I did however initially respond as a gesture of goodwill, but now must withdraw from the thread, and let it get back to topic, as I have been warned on many occasions by our moderator, not to participate in any arguments or face sanction.
    You Sir, have a good day.
    LOL!!!!! OMG really? you even admitted in the past to alts and accounts you have taken over on the forum!!!! now you pretend like nothing has happened? you think tynon suddenly grew a conciseness and would finally stop twiddle their thumbs and do research to ban players for cheating, multiple accounts, etc????? LOL!!! emily dude, you are cracking me up! PLEASE do not leave this and we couldnt be without you, its just too hilarious (just like the quotes with the fake links lol)


    EDIT:
    PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Why take a side? This is not your argument, you are not on the servers, but sticking your nose, and 2 cents in, where it doesn't belong. You just cannot resist posting can you?? LMAO
    seems that you are the one who cant refrain from flaming, trolling, slandering and who doesnt have a life... sometimes i wonder if your account is now owned my riot emily as well ... i mean in the past your post made sense at some point and wherent all about trolling ... now they are just competing with verbal farting: nothing but hot air
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 06-10-2015 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  4. #34
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Borentar_4092384 View Post
    agreed on the bare minimal opposition, as nobody can level, nobody can sail, no guilds can level up, what's the point in playin there?
    hehe my problem is that i cant sink anyone else ... seems that our guild swallowed up anything our server gives and the few pathetic attempts from "loud-mouths" got shut down early, even by our lowest players.
    i know its off topic if i point this out, but if ucool is not intending to advance, improve, develop (or whatever you call it) the game then please at least merge the remaining servers down to 20-30 to make it a little more interesting or competitive please
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Why take a side? This is not your argument, you are not on the servers, but sticking your nose, and 2 cents in, where it doesn't belong. You just cannot resist posting can you?? LMAO
    When I first read this my dyslexia kicked in and I thought it said "LAMO" Ha! +1 for the post, and +1 more for the Lamo. lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Borentar_4092384 View Post
    No i am not Soulight, i am however a VH in her guild, and personal friends with her but that is not the issue in question here... but yes, it must be news to you as i DO know alex well enough to know she handed over the logs to you... i mean let's face it, you hold the title for queen of alts, with alts coming out of the woodwork left right and centre, alt guilds used t outbid for GW, and when you display that; if you do not want the CW results you pass the crown to your alt (Alexandra68) and power her down if you (Emily_b) want the rewards; you just make it so obvious she is yours...
    Both accounts are on one after the other, as if you work your way through, one alt at a time, for logins, taverns, labyrinths..and then there is the matching IP addresses... The only way you could make it more obvious is if you used speakers each time you log onto an alt to shout "I AM EMILY"...........
    (p.s. this is not slander i have an entire backlog of screenshots and IP traces as proof therefore it is FACT)
    Dang... Anything else u wanna get off your chest?

    If emily is running 2 toons that can compete in the finals, good on her! That's a lot more dedication than we get from uCool. I'm still hoping to make it to KO4, and I run 2 other servers that really just waste my time... toons are about 250mil. There's just no way I have time to do 9 labs, banish, gw... and I don't work full time. If emily bangs out 6 labs/day.. well, emily is beast.

  6. #36
    On a slightly different note...Notice how we all got a message from UCool apologizing for the inconvenience caused by CW freezing and offering up compensation for said inconvenience?

  7. #37
    hell, i have no issue with people being given accounts from those that quit the game, seems a shame to see a big player die.... but it is the lying about it that gets me... most of the 'regular' players that speak here have admitted to having alts (including Emily) so why bulsh*t now?
    The main issues i have is when she says crap like 'I was being ironic to highlight the farce CW finals have become.' when it was her that made CW a farce, that forced people into the position they HAD to drop out their forms and power down to get her accounts as many crowns as possible to ensure they stay out of the finals for a while, so we can have some good, honest, hard-fought fights from people that actually WANT to win...
    As for more personal issues ask ANYONE on server 64/68 (merge) what it is like to play there because of Emily, the alt army, and the 5 other players in her guild
    Not to mention the alt guilds used to make sure nobody else gets a city for GW, or even access to a GW...

  8. #38
    Forum Moderator Morgan le Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clarity
    Posts
    2,023
    All I will say if you running alts that you created or were given to you when another player departs it's against the ToS and could see you banned.

    That said, even this has been a fairly sensible discussion, it's not good practice to discuss such things openly on the forum and accuse others of being rule-breakers whether it's true or not. Draw a line here and end this particular subject please.

    Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

  9. #39
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    All I will say if you running alts that you created or were given to you when another player departs it's against the ToS and could see you banned.

    That said, even this has been a fairly sensible discussion, it's not good practice to discuss such things openly on the forum and accuse others of being rule-breakers whether it's true or not. Draw a line here and end this particular subject please.
    why care now? dont you see that they care less and less about getting banned or not? with every day that passes by while ucool doesnt care, they get fearless. they know nothing will happen to them and are more and more willing to discuss it on the public forum, maybe because it seems "cool". what really gets me is the forum trolls complaining about others posting, even march up their alts to complain some more and pretend its a "general opinion" while talking to themselves. then complain about others being off topic while their own post is the only off topic one.
    the reasons are obvious and instead of appreciation that they are not the only few players left they try to drive away everyone else by flaming, trolling, slandering and instead of admitting that they where wrong they rather complain that its doesnt regard you, while they are not on the server either.
    all this faked rage really leads to is to forget the original topic about how ucool decided to do a "no-bid" run-through to determine the winner and oh buh-huuh they wherent able to power down or to exploit the ticket system.
    as if that wasnt already enough some log on their alts again to complain and cry that they dont get purples while others really needed them. i am for example looking forward to CW everytime to get my purples and so far only have one 18 star hero. most likely because i count on others to not cheat and make it go bad for everyone else. we all know they will do it anyway then you see someone power down and power back up twice to get 20-40k tickets per match or more from side bids and when exposed they start crying again and trying to pretend they would get nothing out of it. while others follow the matches and try to accurately predict who will be the next winner and get really happy after placing a bet on an underdog that then won and earned 4-8k tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  10. #40
    Justice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    All I will say if you running alts that you created or were given to you when another player departs it's against the ToS and could see you banned.

    That said, even this has been a fairly sensible discussion, it's not good practice to discuss such things openly on the forum and accuse others of being rule-breakers whether it's true or not. Draw a line here and end this particular subject please.
    It is true that neither davemata, any mod other than you, even read forum so fear of retaliation is pretty null and void. There were 3 people i knew of in the entire game that got banned, and 2 were for chargebacks, not TOS issues.
    I think now we look here for company, and some place to vent how frustrating it is that this game we still play is just so ignored by Devs. Most can agree to disagree or have their say, and one who .......... (nevermind)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •