Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wouldn't it be

Quote Originally Posted by myth_michelle_9014176 View Post
    really? i didnt even get the standard reply ive had no response at all
    Check the email associated with you game account. Replies are sent directly there now.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

0 reply to my ticket in my emails neither

This is really bad everyone. Tynon or UCool is dropping the ball not informing us of the situations, bug fixes, etc etc etc. I wouldn't doubt that this game is ending. I hope we all get compensated some how if it comes to this especially for the spenders.
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 06-08-2015 at 02:53 AM. Reason: removing allegations

Quote Originally Posted by Megu_3148778 View Post
    This is really bad everyone. Tynon or UCool is dropping the ball not informing us of the situations, bug fixes, etc etc etc. I wouldn't doubt that this game is ending. I hope we all get compensated some how if it comes to this especially for the spenders.
    You and everyone else won't be compensated for anything if ucool decides to close this game. It's a service not a product and you also agreed to all this when you created your account.

Basically you got what you paid for.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    You and everyone else won't be compensated for anything if ucool decides to close this game. It's a service not a product and you also agreed to all this when you created your account.

Basically you got what you paid for.
    +1 and i like to emphasize on:

you got what you paid for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Justice
    When you have hundreds or thousands of dollars paid to a game that doesn't last 2 years, it doesn't feel that way. I think public trust in this company, should it survive and continue to make games, will be impaired.
    I know i'll not play another uCool game.

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    When you have hundreds or thousands of dollars paid to a game that doesn't last 2 years, it doesn't feel that way. I think public trust in this company, should it survive and continue to make games, will be impaired.
    I know i'll not play another uCool game.
    I agree to a point, although for me the biggest disappointment is the failure to follow through with the 3rd sub slot, and several more heros to make things interesting in pvp, along with the next gear sets that we have materials for in the inventory (sphinx which is actually the one after the dragonscale). I have like a dozen stellar stones, which is for sphinx spirit, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya