Thread: Major issues with game

Post Major issues with game

unable to do banish cerb or baal yesterday 6/5/2015 kicked out right after entering, also gw did not work yesterday and cw did not work yesterday

on 92 we have had no problems with any banishes and gw works just fine. could it be that you where too late for either of them and they maybe did a 1 rounder?
    and CW seems to be a general problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    on 92 we have had no problems with any banishes and gw works just fine. could it be that you where too late for either of them and they maybe did a 1 rounder?
    um no

server 41 here: ive not received arena rewards in 2 days yesterday cerb icon showed up but players were kicked e time they tried to join there was no baal icon at all there are no system announcements re events at all this morning no icon for cerb nor chance to bid for gw (which didnt work yesterday although we could enter) we couldnt move and we got no rewards ragnarok apparently worked as did noble lady

cw has been frozen since yesterday

* twiddles thumbs*

Quote Originally Posted by myth_michelle_9014176 View Post
    um no

server 41 here: ive not received arena rewards in 2 days yesterday cerb icon showed up but players were kicked e time they tried to join there was no baal icon at all there are no system announcements re events at all this morning no icon for cerb nor chance to bid for gw (which didnt work yesterday although we could enter) we couldnt move and we got no rewards ragnarok apparently worked as did noble lady

cw has been frozen since yesterday

* twiddles thumbs*
    yeah that sucks and i just had it confirmed from a guild mate that is playing on multiple servers and to him the 92 seems to be the only one without a problem

edit: he is on 71, 92 and 103
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 06-06-2015 at 09:58 PM.
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.

Server 71 is BROKEN! No World bosses for 2 days. Guild Wars was broken Friday to where we couldn't move and last night we couldn't even get in. This morning we can't even bid for Guild Wars so I imagine it will be broken again tonight. This is a server wide issue as I have spoken to several player in the server complaining of the same thing.

server 8 here, cerb/baal and gw not working either .... 3rd day now

Guys and Girls. I seems that ucool has moved on and left us players behind. I think we are even allowed to curse on this Forum cause no one bothers anymore. I broke the rules and wz dealt ninja justice! Personal I think this is a textbook-example of a company taking the money and run. I feel bad about all the peeps I met here and had some very good times with. Of course it's only a game but if I had such bad customer service in real live I would gather all my friends and smash some windows or take them to court. The company ucool is now investing all it's hopes and money in a game called Heroes Charge. If that's the way an American Company thinks that's the way to run a business I would advise them to get Sep Blatter on board. I say thanks to my guild mates and my opponants and I hope you all will find a new game that's worth all your time and effort. Try Scrabble. Or Farmville. All the best.
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 06-08-2015 at 02:52 AM. Reason: We don't curse on the forums no matter what we think.

Oh I care. You curse and I will deal ninja justice!

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Game seems to be majorly broken. Server 70 only had 9 fights in HP this last week. The lab has nothing but negative moves in it - no positive moves. You get to the end of the lab and half the time you get no rewards even though you have a 500 plus lab - fail to sync. 30 plus turns in the tavern today to see a single purple card - game is broken. But no one seems to care all you get is we are aware of it and bla bla bla.

Quote Originally Posted by asch_1970_6496895 View Post
    Game seems to be majorly broken. Server 70 only had 9 fights in HP this last week. The lab has nothing but negative moves in it - no positive moves. You get to the end of the lab and half the time you get no rewards even though you have a 500 plus lab - fail to sync. 30 plus turns in the tavern today to see a single purple card - game is broken. But no one seems to care all you get is we are aware of it and bla bla bla.
    - 9 fights in HP when an entire realm is inactive or the players of that realm never switch top ranked places
    - lab is working fine you got unlucky
    - in all that time i play i had twice a sync error, was forced to restart and had to pick up a couple moves back
    - tavern is luck too