Thread: wtf. defence armor on heroes

Guardian

wtf. defence armor on heroes

my main is really weak (both offence and defence). i would rather power up useful heroes and leave my main as a relaible first sub slot to go in. and i hear on the forums that people power down their main in quests and HR so sub comes in and does dmg

ive recently gotten strong enough to tie second place in the server im in. vs someone ~700 mill and im ~550 due to my main has really lower runes and gear. both of us talked and we're switching back and forth in the arena for 3rd place

my form:
    main/rhize/king t
    ezekiel/adam
    sub 1: maria
    sub 2: lance

his form:
    ezekiel/maria/adam
    king t/main
    sub 1:rhize or alci
    sub 2: the other one

heres the results of the battle. http://imgur.com/0Ci5wJx someone explain that to me.
    how can my main (~30 for each defence armor all sirius execpt relic) die after rhize (70 for each defence armor, all sirius execpt relic). runes are crap on main too. lvl 7 vialiaty vs lvl 12 enduance on rhize. rhize has more and better saints, 1 less star but like that would matter.

ive seen this in CW too. people killing heroes with actual high defence before they kill my main. all with adam as the cause of the attack. with this arena battle. his adam strikes on his first turn. my main should easly get critted for 170k before rhize gets hit for 227k.

it really makes me mad. i have my main weak SO i can have a reliable spot for maria to come in and theres a small chance that some other hero will die before my main and messing everything up.

also on a side note. wtf is up with CW this week. im assuing its broken for everyone else. cause everyone on the server im on has also said its broken for them. im sure others have posted it, but as you saw from the screenshot. its 3:30+ am here and im tired

It is not all cut and dried as to what results will be. Run the same fight 10 times with the exact same toons and forms and you get 10 different results. It all depends on what scenario the computer plays out. One fight a toon might block, the next dodge and the next get plowed. Reason behind nerfing a toon in hr or quest is to drop a specific toon in a specific place to replace a single hit ie. your main with a tank or multiple hitter.

Guardian
    im confused with your post. you said the same thing i said at the end. but how can an adam with 213 crit, 235 hit/break with 117k phy attack, 115k skill attack not kill a hero with 0 resilience, 10 dodge 107 block, 24k phy def, 28k skill def, 170k hp BEFORE a hero with 190 resilience, 160 dodge, 184 block, 44k phy def, 45k skill def and 227k hp. there shouldnt even be a chance that my main survives adams attack. even if its not a crit, with the low def my main has, my main would still be alive, but so low on hp that looking at him would kill him.

the next hero that strikes those 2 heroes is rhize/king t. my rhize would have enough hp left over to survive their attack for 1 round.

i just ran this fight 30+ times and all of the fights i won (which was ~50%-60%), they subbed in the correct spots, with different heroes surviving, but that could be all about maria healing some heroes and not all.

this is to the extremes, a super powereful adam vs a extremely weak hero and a hero with good defence....

Dude! Take out Maria and start over. U can't get good numbers if they change. And another thing.. Main is a tank, Rhize is made of glass. I don't know the numbers or algorithms that get used, but my Rhize is the weakest POS that I've had in my formation. There has to be some bonus that isn't in the character screen, because alci, theseus, main are way tougher than they show on paper. That being said... I hope to fight you in CW someday, because your use of 3 multi-hit heroes leaves you vulnerable. In a close match, Blood is still the king.

Long live the king.

Guardian
    doesnt matter if rhize is made of glass. if i put really high def on him, he should still be stronger than my main.

i use lance as last sub and my adam is 17 stars and packs a punch. i dont normally use rhize and king t, its usually alci instead of rhize, but a double line hitter vs someone that stacks their maria and ezekiel on the same row (both lower def than other heroes) is very powerful. takes out maria with a couple rounds. also dont get me started on bloodstorm. i love em alot, it was hard to switch to lance, but bloodstorm with maria doesnt go well and maria is for survivablity. and put my second best armor on maria, so shes harder to kill than normal. and no, im not taking out maria. shes actually very useful, shes got a gold hit rating saint and shes the only reason why i can beat someone 150 mill stronger than i am

Guardian
    ok, heres an update. after todays (thursday) upgrades, did alot of defence. my adam defence is all 80 with a lvl 90 relic. still compaired against my main with extremely bad gear

main/gen alci/rhize
    x
    ezekiel/x/adam
    sub:1 maria (to sub in mains place)
    sub 2: king t (to sub in rhizes place)

his form
    x/maria/adam
    ezekiel
    king t/x/main
    sub 1: still as before, rhize/alci
    sub 2: ^

http://imgur.com/gfYeLPl

my adam dies first, so maria goes there.... again, my main is left standing, even after king t subs in ezekies spot. ezekiel, maria, king t, rhize, adam all have 80 chest, helm. maria and adam has lvl 90 relic. alci has 70 chest, helm and relic.

i can see why ezekiel died, without maria keeping him healed, but it does not explain how my adam died before my main

*do note, his main is set to fight with extremely high offence and high defence, but its never happend before, even when my adam had lower defence

since upgrades for everyone else takes so long, i have to resort to my main on some days, though ill do his defence last and have a power offence IF he survives. though he shouldnt. if anyone was going to die before my main, it should be alci/rhize, not the one with the strongest def.

as for runes, alci has lvl 10 resilience and dodge, rhize has 12/11, ezekiel has 12/12, adam has 12/12. may main didnt even have hp rune, block rune or skill defence rune equip at the time of that battle....

theres more than meets the eye here, but i dont obvious dont see it