Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hero reset glitch

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar

Thumbs up hero reset glitch

So I have not played tynon in a longtime. I came back did cerb, baal, and then went to set up my pvp and questing heroes. As I'm swapping through my characters I notice that my queen p who was maxed in saints and had about 14 or so stars on her is now showing as a mortal. I would never in a million years transfer this heroes stars and saints to another hero and on top of that my other purples all have the same stars and saints that they did before. Somehow I guess the game just decided to reset my hero which isn't a total shock to me as I know there are bugs and glitches. My quests are completed, but there is literally no possible way I will complete HR bosses without my hero and there is no way after all the time and effort and medals and cards spent to get my perfect queen that i would settle for transferring stuff off another hero. Please fix whatever your game has done to my hero or refund my money.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

darksoultynon2@aol.com Jun 29 2015, 04:36 PM
    My queen penthesilea has been completely reset, she had around 14 stars, and was 100% maxed out with saints. She is now a mortal with 0 saints and 0 stars. She was not transferred to any other hero as all my other heroes have the same saints and stars. There is no way i would have completed all the quests without her and there is no way I can continue the game unless she is returned how she was. I have refreshed the game several times. I have swapped heroes out for cerb and baal, but I have never transferred her to any other character. Please fix this as soon as possible, there is literally nothing I can do without her now.

Leon Jun 30 2015, 02:48 AM
    Greetings,

Recently you submitted a bug report. All bug reports receive direct attention by the Tynon Team. We are aware of the bug you have reported and we are currently collecting information about it. We appreciate our players taking the time to submit reports that constantly bring us closer to correcting bugs. A staff member has reviewed this report, and will be adding it to our logs.

We will keep you updated with the latest info. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank you for your report and for playing Tynon.

Best Regards,

Tynon Team

darksoultynon2@aol.com Jun 30 2015, 08:22 AM
    okay, so what am i suppose to do, this is my main hero, I spent probably 500 cards to get the right saints on this hero and can't even factor in how many blue and purple medals for stars and how many saints I used gems on to get better saints for my hero.

Rofl, so you guys can add the bug to your log, but my game is basically over after I can't even begin to think about how many hours/days I spent spinning in tavern to gain cards, waiting for the saints that i wanted and all the gems I used removing unwanted saints, and all of the medals used to upgrade stars. Could you imagine if this happened to one of Blayd's heroes or someone else that spent thousands.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

If QP is your main hero, id give up now lol
    Belgarath - Breath Of The Hydra - Exiles

Quote Originally Posted by service_8572198 View Post
    If QP is your main hero, id give up now lol
    dont encourage him...
    why did you even respond, didnt you have enough drama from this bozo already?
    besides he prolly clicked on the wrong hero while transferring and doesnt realize that tynon got complete logs from his activities, transfers, chats and any consumables (including medals, gems, etc)..

ps: i'd say its safe to say that pent is not his "main" hero and he only exaggerated that to make a point or make it sound more dramatic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

I responded because I felt like it :P
    Belgarath - Breath Of The Hydra - Exiles

in reply to both of you.... I'm guessing you both used queen p for prophet ezekiel and in completing the last heroic realm bosses. If you didn't use her you would have to be 100% noob. I can only pray that one of your heroes that you use is randomly set to a mortal and then be told by support sorry we know it's a bug, thanks for additional info. If you don't use queen P to finish quest lines, unlock heroes, and heroic realm, you obviously have no idea how to play the game and could have done everything about a year faster by using her. So yes as i stated before, queen p is one of the most valuable heroes in the game.

After all this time 2,000 posts later you still can't seem to read, there was never a transfer, I used cerb heroes while the rest where sent to the inn. I pull heroes from the in to do lab and she is a mortal. I love how you still comment on every forum post you can find with your unintelligent comments to rack up your post count. Pretending to moderate a forum all day everyday on a dead game isn't going to get you out of your mom's basement any faster. I'd love to see how many hours you have wasted of your life trolling the forum. Cheers
    Last edited by Legolas Bow of Athena; 07-05-2015 at 11:32 PM.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas Bow of Athena View Post
    in reply to both of you.... I'm guessing you both used queen p for prophet ezekiel and in completing the last heroic realm bosses. If you didn't use her you would have to be 100% noob. I can only pray that one of your heroes that you use is randomly set to a mortal and then be told by support sorry we know it's a bug, thanks for additional info. If you don't use queen P to finish quest lines, unlock heroes, and heroic realm, you obviously have no idea how to play the game and could have done everything about a year faster by using her. So yes as i stated before, queen p is one of the most valuable heroes in the game.

After all this time 2,000 posts later you still can't seem to read, there was never a transfer, I used cerb heroes while the rest where sent to the inn. I pull heroes from the in to do lab and she is a mortal. I love how you still comment on every forum post you can find with your unintelligent comments to rack up your post count. Pretending to moderate a forum all day everyday on a dead game isn't going to get you out of your mom's basement any faster. I'd love to see how many hours you have wasted of your life trolling the forum. Cheers
    first of all you saidf its your MAIN hero and yes i have completed all quests without an 18 star pent.
    no you didnt say you transfered, we are assuming you have, drink less maybe? lol
    talking about my posts again are you? well i'd rather have half my 2k posts giving advice and helping others while spending the other half answering to bozos like you are. while you are spending 400+ posts to flame, troll and cry about missing gems, request multiple returners rewards or complain about reset heroes in events on things that only happened to you.
    pleasestop.jpg

ps: now you saying you used her in banish! come on, find better excuses. nesides there is no reset glitch
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.

So you used Queen Pen in heroic realm and royal challenge when you were coming up or you didn't? If you did not use her then you have no business giving advice to anyone because that would make you 100% noob. I don't think there is a player in Tynon that has completed the quest line, all heroes in royal challenge, and heroic realm bosses without ever using Queen Pen, so if you don't consider her one of the main and most used heroes in the game you honestly have no idea what your talking about and should return to the middle school you dropped out of.

p.s. I never said I used her in banish moron she was in my reserves and was sent to the inn when I brought in my banish heroes from the inn. Maybe you should spend more time actually reading the content of posts instead of stealing images from websites and posting them on forums : )
    Last edited by Legolas Bow of Athena; 07-06-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

slow down tiger, first get your own blabbing right before you call us morons and noobs:

So I have not played tynon in a longtime. I came back did cerb, baal, and then went to set up my pvp and questing heroes. As I'm swapping through my characters I notice that my queen p who was maxed in saints and had about 14 or so stars on her is now showing as a mortal.
    [...] there is no way after all the time and effort and medals and cards spent to get my perfect queen that i would settle for transferring stuff off another hero. Please fix whatever your game has done to my hero or refund my money.
    first of all it was you who starts with banish and then said thats when you noticed that your perfect pent is reset. a 14 star pent is far away from perfect and i highly doubt that your sancts where even near perfect...

[...]there is no way I can continue the game unless she is returned how she was.
    [...]
    okay, so what am i suppose to do, this is my main hero, I spent probably 500 cards to get the right saints on this hero and can't even factor in how many blue and purple medals for stars and how many saints I used gems on to get better saints for my hero.

Rofl, so you guys can add the bug to your log, but my game is basically over after I can't even begin to think about how many hours/days I spent spinning in tavern to gain cards, waiting for the saints that i wanted and all the gems I used removing unwanted saints, and all of the medals used to upgrade stars. Could you imagine if this happened to one of Blayd's heroes or someone else that spent thousands.
    500 cards for 20 saints (arch angel is max)!?!?!? little exaggerating arent we? and she is NOT your main hero. cards you get for free from tavern and i highly doubt you spent thousands of dollars in purchasing purples to get her to 14'ish stars. i also agree here that you should have quit a long time ago if pent is your main hero

in reply to both of you.... I'm guessing you both used queen p for prophet ezekiel and in completing the last heroic realm bosses.
    another noob comment of yours: you are talking about destroyer herja here and i actually used herja instead of ezK since she got higher magic resistance

If you didn't use her you would have to be 100% noob. I can only pray that one of your heroes that you use is randomly set to a mortal and then be told by support sorry we know it's a bug, thanks for additional info. If you don't use queen P to finish quest lines, unlock heroes, and heroic realm, you obviously have no idea how to play the game and could have done everything about a year faster by using her.
    no one said we are not using pent, but we also do not claim to have them star up perfectly and just fyi: mine is 12 stars with a little of everything from white to gold saints and we adding also khan to it. also about your claim about this being some general bug i can only add that you got a general response and if you would have said that one of your heroes was replaced by the hulk you would have gotten the same answer...
    oh and again, i NEVER claimed to not use her and the forum is filled with my formations i suggested to others...

So you used Queen Pen in heroic realm and royal challenge when you were coming up or you didn't? If you did not use her then you have no business giving advice to anyone because that would make you 100% noob. I don't think there is a player in Tynon that has completed the quest line, all heroes in royal challenge, and heroic realm bosses without ever using Queen Pen, so if you don't consider her one of the main and most used heroes in the game you honestly have no idea what your talking about and should return to the middle school you dropped out of.

p.s. I never said I used her in banish moron she was in my reserves and was sent to the inn when I brought in my banish heroes from the inn. Maybe you should spend more time actually reading the content of posts instead of stealing images from websites and posting them on forums : )
    and regarding your last post: i can see clearly who the noob here is when you mistake pent for herja and assume we replace her with ezK. there is many players who have completed the entire quest line and the RC. also as far as i know that there is only one player who completed heroics (if any) and again, no one has ever complained of not using her, i even went a step further and posted on the forum about how disappointed i was about the new quest line after finishing it up within 30min without even switching heroes once and all with the same form (pent and kahn included).

thank you for the insults and the name calling but you have proven to all of us (very clearly) who here is the real moron, noob and who only posts to cry about stuff that happened to him that doesnt happen to anyone else... (except that joey guy ;p unless its one of your alts lol)

EDIT:
    PS: i am still laughing about how you where crying for months to dawnseeker about your THIRD returned rewards being bugged and you didnt get as much as you expected and came back one week to early to claim them hahaha
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 07-07-2015 at 08:24 PM.

I wasn't calling anyone else a moron other than you. If anyone didn't use queen pen vs ezek and in heroic realm and most of the end of quest bosses then they can include themselves along with you in being a moron. You troll forums all day every day stuffing them with your useless opinion. Tynon already acknowledged there was a bug with heroes being reset randomly. This hasn't happened to you before so you have no room talking about something you once again know nothing about. The only people that know are the people it has happened to and the people who work for tynon, which you will never be included in. How are all the content updates treating you now fan boy?
    "Boomshakalaka!"