Thread: My Game will not load I need help please

Angry My Game will not load I need help please

7-14-2015 - 7-18-2015
    GAME WILL NOT LOAD AT ALL ON ANY BROWSER PLEASE HELP!
    these are all my post on this matter.

Peigeg_735564:
    is anyone else having problems with the game not loading? it will get to 99%
    then nothing at all

rvjjr_4402852 Response:
    You may want to clear you browser's temp files or try to use another web browser.

Peigeg_735564:
    did that and more still nothing its the same

Peigeg_735564:
    I had rescue it on my computer for over 6 hours and they tried everything
    in the book it is not the browser or my computer. Now on my other computer
    I use the same browser and I have no problems at all.
    Ok I have a bigger question Is my computer blocked? I downloaded every
    browser there is to download and none of them work the game will not load
    on this computer at all!!!!!!! July 13 was the last day the game would load on
    this computer. Before that I had no problems loading the game at all now it
    wont load at all. I am not a happy camper about this Please respond thank you!
    CAN I PLEASE GET SOME DAMN HELP IVE BEEN POSTING FOR 4 DAYS NOW &
    GETTING NO HELP AT ALL. as you can see I had 1 response and no help, nobody
    even read my other posts so they are all here.

it is working now thank you anyway I had to restore my computer beings I wasnt getting any help pain in the butt but at least now I can load the game

my game is not loading today How can I fix it.

Apprentice
    I couldn't log into the game using internet explorer or firefox, which I normally use both. But I could however log into the game using google chrome browser. I have no idea why but I am irritated. Hope this helps you.

Yesterday the game started loading until it got to 99% then stopped.. I use Windows 7 Pro with ie11.. I suspect it is Adobe Flash because I also noticed that my flash player was updated yesterday to version 19.. I tried Chrome this morning and have the same issue.. Any help with this problem would be appreciated..

FYI at home I use windows 8 and the game runs with no problems.

Apprentice
    SAme problem - I can not load the 2 servers I use. I can access other servers from my PC. NO ONE at Tynon has responded to my requests, so this is becoming increasingly concerning. 2 Years on this site! ANY Solutions ideas?

Apprentice
    If there are any tech savy guys or girls out there, I am using Windows 10 Home with AMD A8-5500APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics processor - AMD Radeon HD 7560D, version. (this means F* all to me when asking if this has anything to do with why I am having this problem), but just ion case some bright spark sees this and it may be part of the problem, then I'm all ears

Hello i have tryed all i can do to get into the game all i get is Loading and then it goes to flash plug-in what can i do please help me