Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: New city's

  1. #11
    Were a LVL 9 guild now the only difference is you get 10 more slots for new members...........

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by becalvert_1151817 View Post
    Were a LVL 9 guild now the only difference is you get 10 more slots for new members...........
    And you get 9 guild chest chances and level 9 guild rewards.

  3. #13
    Nope 12 chest chances because Koleton add's 3

  4. #14
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by becalvert_1151817 View Post
    Nope 12 chest chances because Koleton add's 3
    you get koleton as early as lv6 or even lv5 (without looking it up) and the question is about lv9+ guilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  5. #15
    Well since we have all of the city's we get 12 chances on chest's for those who want to use them

  6. #16
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by becalvert_1151817 View Post
    Well since we have all of the city's we get 12 chances on chest's for those who want to use them
    i am getting a lot of the 10 gems rewards in the guild chests and in my opinion they pay themselves if you have at least lv40 win-win and invest into grand rewards
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  7. #17
    Yup lvl 46 win-win here but I use the gems for Friday stars in labby since I always get nailed in CW. SO far my best was Knock Out Stage V
    Last edited by becalvert_1151817; 08-30-2015 at 01:28 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •