Thread: forest realm player in fire realm banish

Guardian

forest realm player in fire realm banish

normally i turn off other players before entering banish, but some times i forget and today i saw a forest realm in our banish. i asked the other guild mates and they saw the same thing. its never happened before. i guess its just another standard bug? hahah

http://imgur.com/iCkICHr

I have sens this happen to players that switch realms.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Guardian
    this was a "brand" new player. i havnt seen em in the fire realm, so im assuming he/she started in the forest realm, so i dont know if they realm switched at all, but i know is that he/she havnt in the past week. it could be someones alt in that realm, but that realm is dead and i dont care what happens there

Same thing happened to us last week we had a water realm player in dark realm banish

depending on when you performed the realm change, it always happens after someone switched realms.

ps: here is a surprise: next time you see it, try attacking the player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.