Thread: Working on............

Working on............

My 11th set of runes. So I don't have to deal with them anymore switching to Banish form where is everyone else at?

I have 12 sets of runes and working on my 8th set of equipment (Sirius 94 so far) and bored to death. I pretty much have given up on the game.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I have 12 sets of runes and working on my 8th set of equipment (Sirius 94 so far) and bored to death. I pretty much have given up on the game.
    welcome to the club.

... i started looking into other games. after i came to tynon from evony and hearing about the HC scandal, i can ensure you from what company those games NOT are and am only logging on to chat with friends, do clan things and show up at banishes and GW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    welcome to the club.

... i started looking into other games. after i came to tynon from evony and hearing about the HC scandal, i can ensure you from what company those games NOT are and am only logging on to chat with friends, do clan things and show up at banishes and GW.
    Same here. We are the only active Guild in our realm and they need me to keep the 1.25 bil Banish. I pace myself to do as little damage as possible and still beat it so others can real the most benefits.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

what's the point of working on it if the game is dead?! well truth is that I don't think is dead yet :P

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Ever think you're taking a ton of coins from teammates? I'm asking 'cuz I don't know. Maybe everyone in your guild has lvl 12 runes and 120 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    welcome to the club... i started looking into other games. after i came to tynon from evony and hearing about the HC scandal, i can ensure you from what company those games NOT are and am only logging on to chat with friends, do clan things and show up at banishes and GW.
    Same question sorta... why show up for banish? I agree on where I won't be spending money. Speaking of which... I heard a rumor Tynon was for sale... anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by strengarel_6448265 View Post
    what's the point of working on it if the game is dead?! well truth is that I don't think is dead yet :P
    It's not. There's a lot of players that still are advancing and chatting and loving it... I have slowed down, but still like helping my teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    Ever think you're taking a ton of coins from teammates? I'm asking 'cuz I don't know. Maybe everyone in your guild has lvl 12 runes and 120 gear.
    Same question sorta... why show up for banish? I agree on where I won't be spending money. Speaking of which... I heard a rumor Tynon was for sale... anyone know?
    i cant speak for andy but assume his server is in the same position as ours. i am still doing banish because without me my realm wouldnt be able to kill the high level banish and would go down 1 or even 2 steps. so lets say the second place gets 40% in the 1.25B banish that equals 40m coins. one step below they would be able to clear it without me but be splitting 25m pot instead so if someone does 100% and gets the 10m bonus they still get less than 2nd place from the higher banish.
    also i still need credits and banish is best source for the short time invested. my gear is not maxed like andy's but i still give away coins to other guild members. they leave the guild for a short time and get to hit me 10 times for free coins.

so, to summarize your question: no i am not taking away from them, because of me they have a lot more nd i assume andy is in a similar situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.