Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Even ?

Lightbringer
    I return after some months to see the same people here still complaining about the things that have gone wrong in the game, well I finally found something go right. A huge flaw in the programming of the game! If you want to know about it, pm me

It would be very beneficial to PM me about this you will love it and will cause you to stay on the game for another few months
    PS: So bored after all these months and I find flaws in the game
    Last edited by davidschlebusch_6020359; 09-06-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    I return after some months to see the same people here still complaining about the things that have gone wrong in the game, well I finally found something go right. A huge flaw in the programming of the game! If you want to know about it, pm me

It would be very beneficial to PM me about this you will love it and will cause you to stay on the game for another few months
    PS: So bored after all these months and I find flaws in the game

Just spit it out. Not like the devs are watching. LOL

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Just spit it out. Not like the devs are watching. LOL
    Sorry MisChief,
    Unfortunately competition on my server is watching! LoL

Tried to PM you and all I got was a "504 Gateway Time-out" error twice

Ha, so did I! Then tried to post with a quote and that got nixed. Now I'm terribly curious - maybe david can try pm'ing us?

Lightbringer
    I also got those 504 Gateway Time outs but I think there's been no maintenance here in soo long that even the forums are now acting up.
    Keep refreshing, perhaps come back later and try again.
    If you've tried out my tactic please let me know if it is working!
    Thanks

If you don't pm me or be requested that I pm you here please squeak up

Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Why do you guys give BGB a hard time? Obviously he still enjoys the game.
    If he wants to spend then more power to him ( no pun intended).
    i enjoy the game and i did buy maria and im glad i have auto collect Frankly i didnt look see who wrote the note about how many bills they peeled off i sure didnt intend to give anyone a hard time its just i have dentist bills to pay and school is starting and im doing thanksgiving for e1 this year and Christmas is coming ... mostly im jealous cuz he must be rich

most interesting part about this thread to me is that brb seems to get the hardest time from formor high spenders that now pretend that BGB is the only active player here, themselves hate the game and are bored playing it... and yet those same bozos keep on posting redundant non sense on this forum, keep on coming back and are obviously still playing the game!

ps: kudos though to those trolls that keep on posting the same flaming and insulting remarks over and over and complain about others wasting their own time on a game themselves say doesnt make sense playing anymore lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    those same bozos keep on posting redundant non sense on this forum, keep on coming back and are obviously still playing the game!

ps: kudos though to those trolls that keep on posting the same flaming and insulting remarks over and over

You should really not talk about yourself in this manner sir, it is not healthy. Troll that keeps on posting non sense on the forum, i couldn't have said it better myself.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas Bow of Athena View Post
    those same bozos keep on posting redundant non sense on this forum, keep on coming back and are obviously still playing the game!

ps: kudos though to those trolls that keep on posting the same flaming and insulting remarks over and over

You should really not talk about yourself in this manner sir, it is not healthy. Troll that keeps on posting non sense on the forum, i couldn't have said it better myself.
    Obvious troll is obvious?

I really couldn't give a crap who you like or don't. Just stop filling up the forum with what I call nonsense.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems