Thread: Windows 10

Windows 10

I am using Win 10 and the Edge for my browser. My only complaint so far And not even sure it's caused by win 10) is almost everyday Baal banish freezes. The game does not freeze at any other time, not even in Cerb banish. Strange that it is always during Baal.
    Any ideas from the computer gurus?

Lightbringer
    I often get lag in both baal AND cerb.
    Look, windows 10 is super glitchy and everyone was warned about that by Microsoft and which is why I don't have it yet because I want it to be fully operational with no flaws before getting it!
    However, I don't think that windows 10 would have anything to do with the game glitching and specifically ONLY baal?

Perhaps you could try restarting the computer whether it be a PC or Lap top.
    Perhaps you could try playing the game on another PC or Lap top with windows 10 and compare.
    Perhaps you could try playing the game with a different operating system and compare what the difference is between it and windows 10.

No lag with win 10
    have restarted makes no difference
    I like the edge browser
    Yes, only in Baal
    My win 10 is not glitch much, much better then 8.1

Lightbringer
    A friend of mine works for Microsoft and he says that windows 10 is brilliant.
    He says there is absolutely nothing wrong with it despite people saying that it may start out glitchy, which he said it never!
    I think the case is that uCool devs haven't done maintenance on the servers for so long that they are starting to act up, which I know they are because I'm experiencing it with different computers I use.

i use the windows 10 + opera (also tried with firefox but opera seems still faster) had no hang ups, no time outs and since windows 10 this game n particular seems to run a lot faster than before
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadeaux_3172622 View Post
    I am using Win 10 and the Edge for my browser. My only complaint so far And not even sure it's caused by win 10) is almost everyday Baal banish freezes. The game does not freeze at any other time, not even in Cerb banish. Strange that it is always during Baal.
    Any ideas from the computer gurus?
    Same thing happens to me, tried it on a desktop and a laptop. If that's your only complaint so far, you're doing great.