Thread: new servers

new servers

Just wondering is there going to be any new servers coming or is this game just playing whats here

Saying there will be or never any new servers is just speculation. However, its been well over a year since any new servers launched or merged. I think most people have accepted that they are playing the game as is.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

In speaking to UCool directly, they have confirmed they have stopped all development on Tynon for the past 9 months. They have no plans to launch new servers or to move this game any further. This is not speculation, but actual fact.

Even still, I play his game occasionally to do my daily's and such. Just do not expect any further development in this game. The game as Morgan states, is going to stay "as is".
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    In regards to CWF: "I" choose to lose when I do, because "I" want to maximize on "my" ticket gain so I can purchase more CHIPS!

Lightbringer
    In speaking to UCool directly, they have confirmed they have stopped all development on Tynon for the past 9 months. They have no plans to launch new servers or to move this game any further. This is not speculation, but actual fact.

Even still, I play his game occasionally to do my daily's and such. Just do not expect any further development in this game. The game as Morgan states, is going to stay "as is".
    Did they perhaps give a hint when the plug will be pulled?
    The latest crashes cant be uCool. I'm experiencing the same issue with 3 other MMOs I play.
    All I get is an Adobe Flash Player crash which is affecting majority of the games on the whole spectrum!

Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    Did they perhaps give a hint when the plug will be pulled?
    The latest crashes cant be uCool. I'm experiencing the same issue with 3 other MMOs I play.
    All I get is an Adobe Flash Player crash which is affecting majority of the games on the whole spectrum!
    No they did not. They did say that maybe one day tdecide to develop this game further, but as of right now, there are no plans. Most of their time is spent on Hero's Charge and other projects.

Focusing on mobile based apps is what they told me is their plan.

I read that as Flash based game development is not UCool's plans.
    In regards to CWF: "I" choose to lose when I do, because "I" want to maximize on "my" ticket gain so I can purchase more CHIPS!

Justice
    That certainly follows the trends of apps and devices. The recent issues with flashplayer crashes and lag and trouble doesn't help. I don't think that will be used much in the future.
    Just hope UCool can figure out their own game, instead of trying to borrow on others. Reports on that game aren't good either.
    Ah well, cest la vie.

How do you get dealt with a player that terrorizes an entire server in this case I am referring to server 69 Chronos. I wanna be appropriate in my approach so this problem gets handled instead of brushed aside which seems to happen. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Is there anyway to get hold of someone from ucool to fix an issue with the 2nd sub. My husband had his 2nd sub, recruited Ezekiel & now the 2nd sub spot is locked. we have logged tickets but have had nothing but the automated response for 3 months now.

Try mailing betty on heros charge
    Originally Posted by Boroeast
    We have informed the community manager about this issue. He should get back to us with an answer soon.