Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harassment beyond measure

Harassment beyond measure

Server 69 has a cancer called bigtony69 that has chased away everyone ever trying to play that server and tynon administrators seem to do nothing about it. Anyone have a clue as to why individuals like this are not only allowed to to as they wish but are actually encouraged? I have sent a message to support asking for the immediate banning of every account which number close to 100 or more. If there are other servers experiencing the same problem please post here. Placing one mega account in every realm to attack everyone still trying to play this game is above and beyond what should be tolerated and people like this should just be shown the door and told never come back. I do not care how much cash they drop in this game people should not be allowed to terrorize would be players of a game at every turn enough is enough.

So Tynon admin please delete and ban ALL account bigtony69 has access to so the abuse stops once and for all. If need be I will list every account starting with his main accounts he uses to attack which are bigtony69, Littletony, SNEFU and Queenb69. Moving to his alts that he plays which include Blondie, Retard-Revenge, Wargasm, Firefly, CW69, Peregrin, Dirtydeeds, Oddball, Dixxie and Huey. Those are just the alts in top 50 of the server there are many many more.

Players of a game should not have to put up with actions like this for ANY reason plain and simple so for the sake of integrity alone get rid of this cancer to the game once and for all.

The best that you can do is to block him. The easiest way is to click on a post by him on the chat window and then click on block. If you want to unblock at a later time then use the friends icon on the lower right of the screen. The right most tab is to do the unblock.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

You miss the point being made point is he has 4 different accounts available to him and is in every realm so terrorizes and bullies every person who enters. This is not the first time he has done this so enough is enough he needs to be shown the door for good

How does he bully? He hacking your accounts? He using cheats to get free gems, coins, and credits? I have a player on my server that gained 60 million in power in one week, with no purchases of any packages. In fact they never purchase any packages, just seem to get high level gems and things for free. Makes game frustrating, but always going to find cheats. Think U-Cool would rather make money then run game for free to people who cheat.
    They never do anything about the players using the hacks and cheats found online easily. Just saying, If your not having fun go play Blizzard games. They are ones suing U-Cool.

have you ever thought of changing realms?
    or servers?there are still some good ones here.

Get with the program csissel. No one likes a whiner.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

Lightbringer
    csissell try emailingRemoved

The automated bot system is the most useless thing known to man!
    Let me know if you have any luck with this and be sure to give them enough working days to reply to you.
    Also be friendly in your email but get to the point or this method will probably be useless as well!
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 10-31-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Players need to process their complaints through customer support. Thank you

@ csissell, it is called in control of the server

@ Emily yep it is called getting with the program, bashed in Baal and Cerb, having Arena stacked, but they are things that can be done and are part of how to play the game. So I just get on with it.

Apprentice Bozotheclown_6917477's Avatar
    It's just a game. Play it or leave it!

tynon server 23 arrow of ullr water realm level 2 guild water realm need more fighters to join voltron v guild level two guild in water realm iam voltron 3 host and vice host voltron 4 and arcer voltron 7 bbs is an business friend in my guilds but only 4 of us now realy hard to comete with others on this server 23 please join me asap I realy need more help rank 21 guild right now water realm