Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: baal glitched for 2nd day

baal glitched for 2nd day

after 1 or 2 people hit, baal is over except for last hit. Got error code 4, and could not beat beat in 15 min even though we should have easily done that...grrr

server 100

Not glitched, u just don't understand how it works.
    If only one or two do damage as you say, then you wont complete within 15 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

It takes about 40 hits after you kill it to end the fight. For two people that is 20 minutes.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It takes about 40 hits after you kill it to end the fight. For two people that is 20 minutes.
    depending on the stage its 32-35 rounds (entries)

ps: keep in mind that sometimes players get stuck that went afk and get kicked out of auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Justice
    I observed that its just like 38 hits/people attending to do 1 last hit. We have had as many as 3 last hits to end it. Sad for those who don't have many players left.

A little change for the berzerker rounds may help you get it done in the time limit. Depending on number of subs you have you can get 24 hits per person (counting Zeke as hits) with 2 subs in those rounds. Lead off with Flav to wipe out the bosses morale. This is the form I run and with a couple good crits from Lance you can kill cerb/baal yourself in the last rounds.

XXX XXX Flav
    XXX 1 XXX
    Lance Zeke Main
    1 being weakest hitter dies right off followed by 2nd and 3rd weakest

Its a bad mechanic imo, because it punishes not having alts if a realm is inactive.

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by acesn8s69_4868706 View Post
    A little change for the berzerker rounds may help you get it done in the time limit. Depending on number of subs you have you can get 24 hits per person (counting Zeke as hits) with 2 subs in those rounds. Lead off with Flav to wipe out the bosses morale. This is the form I run and with a couple good crits from Lance you can kill cerb/baal yourself in the last rounds.

XXX XXX Flav
    XXX 1 XXX
    Lance Zeke Main
    1 being weakest hitter dies right off followed by 2nd and 3rd weakest
    The last hit has nothing to do with form... it is simply how many hits and random, to some degree, who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    The last hit has nothing to do with form... it is simply how many hits and random, to some degree, who wins.
    True, it is random who gets last hit but if you leave your normal banish form in place you get 4 or 5 hits per minute round. You hit, boss kills everyone, subs come in and get a couple whacks. Then you sit and wait for 40 seconds or more. Wipe his morale so he has to kill you 1 at a time and you get more hits per round which is needed to finish them off in the time limit. With only 3 or 4 players, we can usually get last hit in 2 or 3 rounds. It's not about form to score points, but it is about form as to not waste time waiting for the next round to start.

Quote Originally Posted by acesn8s69_4868706 View Post
    True, it is random who gets last hit but if you leave your normal banish form in place you get 4 or 5 hits per minute round. You hit, boss kills everyone, subs come in and get a couple whacks. Then you sit and wait for 40 seconds or more. Wipe his morale so he has to kill you 1 at a time and you get more hits per round which is needed to finish them off in the time limit. With only 3 or 4 players, we can usually get last hit in 2 or 3 rounds. It's not about form to score points, but it is about form as to not waste time waiting for the next round to start.
    Maybe in 2013, but it doesn't work like that.