Thread: Delete My Account.

Delete My Account.

I would like to know How I can delete my account, I haven't played Tynon in almost three years and I really don't like that I have it and don't use it and I don't want to leave it alone because I know that I have the account. How to do I go about permanently deleting my account? my email and password to the account is removed for privacy and malik3 please delete it for me or email me at tell me how I can do it.
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 10-31-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilwil_1428306 View Post
    I would like to know How I can delete my account, I haven't played Tynon in almost three years and I really don't like that I have it and don't use it and I don't want to leave it alone because I know that I have the account. How to do I go about permanently deleting my account? my email and password to the account is removed for privacy and malik3 please delete it for me or email me at tell me how I can do it.
    gotta love when they start giving out account names and passwords to have the account deleted. the part that i think is funny is that according to the TOS, they would ban your account for sharing that information. the irony is that they wont lol

to answer the question: you cant delete accounts, just dont log on it anymore
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 10-31-2015 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

As Kaisim said, there is no way you can delete your account, just stop logging in!

In future please don't post personal or account information here on the forums and also please don't quote it either. Report it or drop us a PM.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

I thought i would give the game a try again.. big mistake.. Too many Bullies LOL. call me a pussy. I been in here for like 4 years.. took a break and the game sux now.. How do I delete my account!! I mean permanently