Thread: Someone has to ask...

Someone has to ask...

Do we really need to close threads and redirect to old threads at this point? Participation in the forums is low enough, any discussion or new/old question is like a breath of fresh air.
    Evony Refugee #492984
    Where we know what real lag is!

yes clearly since the redundancy of this question tops the lazieness in people to research before asking questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    yes clearly since the redundancy of this question tops the lazieness in people to research before asking questions
    Specially when we maintain an index of the treads for formations to defeat Quest and HR monsters and Royal Challenge heroes.

Alrighty then. Don't ask anything specific in a general forum, got it!
    Evony Refugee #492984

Quote Originally Posted by nmunro_6461376 View Post
    Alrighty then. Don't ask anything specific in a general forum, got it!
    That is not what we are saying. We have treads that have the information for the formations. We have an index that points to the tread you need. Read the tread. It will probably have the information you need. If it does not then post on that tread. This way we keep all the information on one tread instead of having it scattered all over the place.

Thanks for the recap but I'm aware that there are threads with formation information and you goosestepped my original point in this thread. I was saying that a policy of closing and redirecting any perfectly good potential new discussion, especially from the general forum that most people might check in on, is not engaging for the players, those of us still left.

Given how low participation is these days, I'd be opening the floor, not shutting it down and locking the door.
    Evony Refugee #492984

You tell'em! seems like we have what, two or three dozed 'active' players in our server!