Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HR Reply not working?

HR Reply not working?

The past few days I tried to look at the replays in HR, only to have them fail.

Anyone else seeing this? (Or NOT seeing, as the case may Bee?)

-Bee

And YES, I just noticed that I spelled Replay as Reply in the title..... sorry!!!!!
    Last edited by Bumblebee_4702969; 11-21-2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Added the mea culpa about bad spelling....

Yes, all replays do not fully load for me either.

To include CW replays

Ditto on the CW replays on our server. Plus it's been total lag for a couple of days.
    Evony Refugee #492984
    Where we know what real lag is!

There are formation treads for all of the higher level bosses in HR. Look at the index to formations in the Story and Lore section to find the one you need.

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There are formation treads for all of the higher level bosses in HR. Look at the index to formations in the Story and Lore section to find the one you need.
    Not what is the problem. For days the replays/reports don't load. It's an issue on Tynon end. They ignore of course. I have reported it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Not what is the problem. For days the replays/reports don't load. It's an issue on Tynon end. They ignore of course. I have reported it.
    I understand. I was just saying that you can get the information on what formations to use from the index to formations if the replays are not working.

The index has the information but it's a lot to slog through for the bits you need. Can't they just fix it so the replays work?

Game is sluggish today. Maybe we're working up to another epic crash.
    Evony Refugee #492984
    Where we know what real lag is!

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by nmunro_6461376 View Post
    The index has the information but it's a lot to slog through for the bits you need. Can't they just fix it so the replays work?

Game is sluggish today. Maybe we're working up to another epic crash.
    Exactly. The issue is game is broken and needs fixed. Unmaintained. Not surprising, but disappointing when it's bugged for a week with no fix despite numerous reports/replies to support. (I know ~ Devs left the building) ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I actually find watching the replays to be helpful. It isn't just a matter of following another person's formation. Sometimes I may not have that toon, and don't want it. But, by watching the replays I can figure out alternate ways to place my toons for a similar effect.

I KNOW!!!! I am one of those STRANGE players who likes to figure things out.