Thread: Time to reset crowns

Time to reset crowns

Attention Tynon. We all enjoy the fortnightly spectacle of a couple players powering down to take advantage of the situation they enjoy (Asian server, but im sure it happens on all).
    Isnt it really time to reward those that have made it a free for all game, by giving the best accounts a clean slate with the crowns again?
    While crowns eventually erode the best accounts position in the pecking order, the current advantage to power down is irreversible, for those players. That is the difference.

Either way it doesnt bother me, as my guild sits at the top under either scenario. The difference is that wiping the crowns will make it a more enjoyable experience for the dedicated players that have spent and stayed loyal to the game, and to the majority that still enter the CW.

Heck, it may even see a few return and a real test of who is the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

Meh -they won't show up to change anything. Besides, the crown buff is the equalizer (or some help at least) to the rest of us who are still working on accts.

OK, emily... what exactly would be different if they reset the crowns?

Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Attention Tynon. We all enjoy the fortnightly spectacle of a couple players powering down to take advantage of the situation they enjoy (Asian server, but im sure it happens on all).
    Isnt it really time to reward those that have made it a free for all game, by giving the best accounts a clean slate with the crowns again?
    While crowns eventually erode the best accounts position in the pecking order, the current advantage to power down is irreversible, for those players. That is the difference.

Either way it doesnt bother me, as my guild sits at the top under either scenario. The difference is that wiping the crowns will make it a more enjoyable experience for the dedicated players that have spent and stayed loyal to the game, and to the majority that still enter the CW.

Heck, it may even see a few return and a real test of who is the best...
    Emily bignoting again on a dead game. get a life, no one cares about you or your guild exccept the 20 alts you have
    Blood and gore
    on the floor
    and me without my spoon

Quote Originally Posted by vandekop_693725 View Post
    OK, emily... what exactly would be different if they reset the crowns?
    Although eventually people would power down all over again, there would be a reinvigorated contest at the top with no one with crowns, and all the new contenders that have come along over the last 12 months. Preferable to the current situation I think, with repetitive powering down by a select few. Those that still cant compete now will never get there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by drayzzok View Post
    Emily bignoting again on a dead game. get a life, no one cares about you or your guild exccept the 20 alts you have
    No need for the personal attack and accusations. Was merely making a suggestion.
    As Blayd once said on these forums, no one is playing this game by the book. Even Kaisim admitted to refreshing during banish and playing offline in labs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

[QUOTE=emily_b111_841604;65115]Although eventually people would power down all over again, there would be a reinvigorated contest at the top with no one with crowns, and all the new contenders that have come along over the last 12 months. Preferable to the current situation I think, with repetitive powering down by a select few. Those that still cant compete now will never get there anyway.

Gee let new contenders play this game. You don't even let anyone left on the server that you are on play. Banish is a joke ( one hit and its over) any player that attempts to play Banish gets bashed.

You have ALL Realms under your control, also the Arena, so lets see if you give players a fair go.

Can't get to compete as you wont let anyone compete.

Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Although eventually people would power down all over again, there would be a reinvigorated contest at the top with no one with crowns, and all the new contenders that have come along over the last 12 months. Preferable to the current situation I think, with repetitive powering down by a select few. Those that still cant compete now will never get there anyway.
    I understand your sentiment, but the crowns give those that are "almost there" a chance to compete. Owning a crown gives bonus to tickets. Some of the up-and-comers would love to make finals and have their opponent power down. I'm confident they'll get reset, but I don't see a need for it.

@CouldBeEm_861973 I've never seen anyone hit over 70mil on banish, so if it's over in one hit, that's your own weakness. Don't blame others for it.

@ Vandekop hitting toon has over 300mil power, banishes are kept at 10 mil, so the one hit of the toon ends the banish, if attempt to play banish then my toon gets bashed first so am unable to even get a hit in banish

spend 5 gems on a shield and get 'em! I'm not used to seeing little bosses... but if 2 other people get in a hit, u are almost guaranteed a bigger boss.