Thread: noble lady

Exclamation noble lady

why does she not give yu credits half the time now this game wasn't ready to go live same old evony folks I guess and #2 I can understand the stars failing but why take them off that you already put on especially when it costs you gems to buy the stars that's just a rip off!!!!

Hmm, when you say "does not give you credits half the time" what are you referring to?

When you click her, if you're late max she can give you is 100k credits.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

An interesting situation involving the Noble Lady event ... She appears for a few seconds at her previous location, where players can grab the early sighting. Then she moves to her new location, and the first person to spot her might not receive any bonus for greeting her.

That's right PLUS you can click her every 5 minutes .. just have to find her

She appeared right next to me last night, went to grab a nice bounty-and the game froze. I got 100k for my efforts -_-.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Quote Originally Posted by mikefazza1980_1451595 View Post
    why does she not give yu credits half the time now this game wasn't ready to go live same old evony folks I guess and #2 I can understand the stars failing but why take them off that you already put on especially when it costs you gems to buy the stars that's just a rip off!!!!
    this has been happening on wrath of odin too, get to her, claim and no credits. couple days back i only got 400k after finding her each time.

Noble lady has been doing some odd things lately indeed. We have noticed that she does not always disappear after you have collected credits and that sometimes you are able to 'tell stories' several times before she moves. Other times you find her and speak to her and she tells you to 'come back in five minutes' even if you have not collected from her for more than five minutes.

The amounts she gives varies from 100k to 700k from what we have seen, and she does not necessarily give out the higher credit amounts to the earliest people to find her. And yes, I have noticed that there are times on the new server that my credit amount does not move up after she has 'given' me the credits.

I do miss the gems she gave out, those were fun and a great way to grow and get hooked on the game. I don't miss the server crashes that accompanied her lol.

She's getting more and more dependable and ladylike, thanks guys for making it work.

i mean I get to her click and I don't get no credits lol