Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 6/20/13

Is the price of upgrading the guild going to be reduced? Is 170k contributions for level 4, that's a big drastic.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

Is the price of upgrading the guild going to be reduced? Is 170k contributions for level 4, that's a big drastic.

Agreed, especially seeing as you have removed a good bit of members being able to contribute to that upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    Agreed, especially seeing as you have removed a good bit of members being able to contribute to that upgrade.
    I'm currently overbooked by 12 members, and with a waiting list for players to join,170k contributions is a lot. I believe we only have like 60k.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

Question Dawn Seeker

How can I know what power the player has or equipment when iam in the wild ?

Now its kind of more wild lmao.

Also what lvls will the guilds be able to upgrade to and what is the total amount of players a guild will be able to accommodate?

EvilSide was using that in Beta all the time to freeze up chat. Just a few min ago when DragonWrath ended some guys streak in Arena with a name like >Phy something or another, it froze chat up.
    MuffJunky
    HellFire
    Fire Realm~Blaze of Fire Dragon S2

I have the same problem. The page condensed and the last box is covered by the option menu. This change happened during beta and continued into live. I play tynon on my laptop but when i do the lab i use my desk top. That is a bigger picture screen and i dont have the same problem.

With the reduction in numbers allowed for guilds it would have been nice to have a reduction in cost for the upgrades for building. If you are trying to make the game more fun for everyone it would be nice to have reachable limits. at 40 people 176k contributions is not a very feasible amount to require for a lvl 4 guild upgrade. Can something be done to lower this cost and the time requirements. I dont see guilds growing with the new smaller member limits and the long term builds. I am sure I am not the only one with this concern.

Apprentice
    Thanks for the patches.

It would have been nice if you had given us advance notice on the member limits, though. We worked hard to get to level 3 already and now we can have 20 less members than before in Beta.

what abut the guilds that are holding 60 still and are OVER that limit?

It makes us at a disadvantage to them with all the power that they are holding because they can just sit there holding 60 members and do nothing...

are you guys going to do something about the disadvantage? they are sitting 60/40.. the power per extra person is huge!!
    Last edited by ksstout_5132053; 06-21-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: backward ratio