Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patch Notes 6/20/13

The click to attack without being able to see the profile is not one of the better ideas. While blindly attacking people has worked out for me so far I would really rather size them up first.

Dawnseeker - Can you add another change? When you refresh/reload it is set to automatically show everyone. This causes a few problems with lag etc. Can we have the 'Show Everyone' turned OFF as a default setting, then we can turn it on if/when needed?

Good Day Dawnseeker,

I have just killed Molten Golem and I have entered an new realm called "http://76.tynon.com/" this the third time this has happened all from different realms and if it is not fixed by this time, i will no longer play this game anymore, no one is willing to help me, it first began, in Ice of Skathi and now Greatness of Iapetus, when is this ever going to be corrected, this is annoying and frustrating. Please sought this out immediately, or I will remove myself and inform my present guild of this absence of your help!

Quote Originally Posted by emerynp_6071300 View Post
    Good Day Dawnseeker,

I have just killed Molten Golem and I have entered an new realm called "http://76.tynon.com/" this the third time this has happened all from different realms and if it is not fixed by this time, i will no longer play this game anymore, no one is willing to help me, it first began, in Ice of Skathi and now Greatness of Iapetus, when is this ever going to be corrected, this is annoying and frustrating. Please sought this out immediately, or I will remove myself and inform my present guild of this absence of your help!
    Why do you post this request in the wrong thread? This is an old thread about games changes in June? Nobody likes thread necromancy.