Thread: Cannot log into Tynon successfully

Cannot log into Tynon successfully

I am hung at black screen saying loading... and it does not do anything. Tried 2 browsers and still having issues. It has been months since I logged, but I would like to be able to log into the game.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    In regards to CWF: "I" choose to lose when I do, because "I" want to maximize on "my" ticket gain so I can purchase more CHIPS!

problem is with flash player most likely. since has been a while since you tried to log in, the way browsers "allow" flash player, they set default to disallow all, has changed since you last tried to play the game. I know this is true for all chrome and mozilla based browsers ( when ever there is flash player update have problems loading, have to reset browser each time). There is a small lego like symbol and "i" with circle around it in the url field for mozilla and chromium browsers respectively which sets the flash player "allow", and for which url - not it needs to be allowed for each / any tynon server as uses the full url value (86.tynon.com is different allow from 2. tynon.com)

Me too can not load been trying for weeks. Any one got through yet

can't log in

Server 118 - Can Login - today in Chrome it has failed but still works in Firefox and Safari my guess is that its a Flash Problem