Thread: White Maria's haven't been removed from CW competition

White Maria's haven't been removed from CW competition

Many players are abusing the white maria exploit in CW now, they should have their white maria's removed.

yes I noticed 3 weeks ago I think that two of the accounts I battled (and lost) had white marias both were significantly less powerful than me

Well they have been removed now, so no reason to complain...Of course they have removed everyone else too, from CW, GW, Banishes...and no arena rewards. Guess that means they fixed it real good this time

One quick check of server 2 clearly shows that the white maria's have NOT been removed.

One has to wonder how long it will be before people hack white adam's, white queen b's, and white zeke's into the game.

Jeeze!!! Don't be absurd, Sly. WM's were an error, a Tynon proramming error, very early on. They remain an aberration...Who knew? I certainly did not know until a few months ago. Others (e.g. white Adam) are not gonna come on EVER! They cannot exist!! I will stop using Alika's fluke WM if others do...BUT that would mean that others, Dragon (for example), would also not use theirs,(such as the 5 he has lol) so it is NOT gonna happen I think. None were ever 'hackable'...sorry....I see you joined too late to get one even if you had been 'lucky'. Be glad as I am that at least some of the game components are running again.

The game is still fun in many ways...Good luck!!

Alika

PS Wm is beatable btw...

two parts - the sly player knows a ton about this game... the comment mentioned (and replied to by Alika, was obvious when WM's started winning Championship Warfare...) was just that, a comment, on how there are ways players have learned to 'exploit' design flaws in the game / run time flaws of the game...; and now that the game is 'broken' even with what ever 'fix'action was taken in early January 2019 in response to getting through to the ucool moderator Betty still active on a different uCool game than Tynon..., I am adding to this thread about the overall decision of gamers to 'exploit' a current aspect of the broken game ( this I noticed has shown up in two other threads started in March of 2019)
    Using multiple accounts to intentionally take all the spots on the beach / to "block" the beach from other players using that aspect of the game - which only really matters at this point for two reasons: 1) since PvP is broken, getting a sail is one way to help get 100 asst points , get second gem from dailies; 2) getting gems on Saturday sails...

so to that point, here is the post I'm putting on each thread recently (circa 3/2019) created / posted to about this type of "bad game" behavior, using an exploit..., some might not be considered "bad game behavior" ..., like say spending all the time it took to figure out how to get a WM..., or other exploits that say the Sly player figured out...., to wit, here is the "bad game behavior" player re using the clearly 'broken game' and the multiple accounts on the same server (against ucool tynon player terms and conditions - everybody still playing have a big laugh .... now):

I am putting this on every thread that has recently posted circa 4/2/2019 - there is a player from server 119, teddy (yes, you can find post of fordteddy_9683472 around time this game broke end of December 2018 ) who now blocks the beach with all alts to intentionally keep other players from sailing. I know this is happening on other servers, and know there isn't anything that can / will be done about it. I thought writing about this kind of bad game play in public might embarrass this player (or others) who are playing the game this way. Any one now, could sit all day starring at a computer screen and eventually take all of the 10 beach spots for themselves, and keep anyone else from playing, or only "let" other players they decide to have a spot to sail. This player has played this type of lying , cheating, on this server from day one. Too bad, and anyone playing this game knows exactly the type of person / player this is, as there are similar players on other servers now who have an alt account in every beach spot, blocking anyone else from sailing on that server. Someone did this on server 2, and then someone must actually know someone in real life as all the alts that were blocking the beach were on less than a day (server 2 has the most active players still playing on one server to this point in the game). I've played a long time, but am considering quitting as yes, it only take one bad apple to spoil it for everyone, NOT the way the game was designed...