9 21.43%
  • 1 month

3 7.14%
  • 2 months

2 4.76%
  • neber

21 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is the game actually dying this time?!

Was wondering who created the typographical errors in the game titles.

Should have known - thank you.

Errata help to keep Tynon a more intimate game, or at least have a smaller group of end users, or players.

Good going.

Back to playing the plarium.com game, Pirates - Tides of Fortunes, which is running more smoothly now that Aristocrat purchased the whole gaming company.

Hello "Angelika" hello "Jan"

Hello SS Dragon

Glad you all could still log in.

That's great - keep on playing.

ugghhh - so "the Brat" sold the contents of that pop-up portal suitcase to multiple software companies. Traced his movements to some sort of dealings with a production company in Honolulu, from there, the code went to Shanghai, China.

Maybe I should be surprised that there are any functional video games out there instead...

Why hasn't anyone gotten back to the IT Department of the University of Nottingham yet?

The folks at that location have more code.
    Last edited by halloweencostumes_9100768; 06-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Are you the 'brat'? If not, who is? And who are you anyway?? And what is the truth of the rest of the nonsense you have posted? Also, why are you creating multiple toons at this late a date? BTW, Hallowe'en is in October...Remember?

Gotta be "Dragon'/Thomas....that'd be my guess anyway BUT there are fewer spelling and grammatical errors in the post than usual so who knows :/? Maybe all the edits helped...lol.

I dk to whom you are referring anyway and don't care either.....and of course you should not use 'real' names anyway, silly person. Just make some more up....I expect you are really, really good at fabrications.... Oh, actually if you are the one I suspect, I know that to be true for a fact.

Gn Folks.

Enjoy

Remember it is now 6 months since 'the music died here'. It no longer matters who logs or for what...

Alika

PS Dom is mine

Quote Originally Posted by martinfaccenda_8326124 View Post
    Although I think the game is done, please tell us how to beat White Maria

ya what martin said

http://patentarcade.com/2019/07/hero...ht-battle.html

Read and learn

The following bits of art are all purportedly from the public domain or are works that I myself have made with cameras. Of course the cameras are frequently taken, as are the chips, a lot of people like to take photos. It happens, copyright laws do not always adequately cover this issue. After the photos are posted by the photographer and maybe there was a hat cam or a lapel pin camera involved for sysadmin posting the backrooms of the courts are always open to the actual ownership of the photos.

I'm not so stupid that I'm going to sue UCool over their difficult artistic endeavors to create video games from a workforce that might be working for multiple corporations. If a few people sell game code to several different labels, things like this happen. Sorry.

4427422524_1b8a20e7b6_s.jpg14572710349_cd90109ac7_s.jpg14582587480_72822d164b_s.jpg14596942369_3f1817500c_s.jpg14783720195_a3060371fa_s.jpg

The staff of UCool spent many tedious hours dedicating themselves to making a game work; and did rather a lot of artwork, as well as game coding to static images, most of which had to be colourised in their entire entity of pixellation imageries.

Thank you for contacting Jira customer service

We are thrilled that you have opted to help out the Resident Evil franchise. Thank you for playing Capcom games - we are sorry that there are some technical difficulties with third parties hijacking your tunes. We are also sorry that there is no in-game visible chat in any of our games, however, we found that this only encouraged third party tune-jacking. The suggestion that someone(s) created to create more tunes so that all the character actors could have their own tunes to play with was not a rational one, a practical one, nor a lucrative one - these third parties did not purchase their own packages. If you will note, Capcom Games has not ever sued UCool and will not ever sue UCool for their use of zombies, which might resemble Resident Evil Zombies due to deliberate courier misdeliveries of game code.

Have a nicer day.

18118713982_02dde0c814_s.jpg18140243105_f45c5e6868_s.jpg20533976521_92fe1466aa_s.jpgMortimers Bridge Street Waterford 75 x 75.jpgUS FDA Tea Tasting 1950s 75 75.jpg