Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Betty trying to get Tynon fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty_1426562 View Post
    Doesn't look like Epic Seven is a desktop game.
    Does anyone have any good game recommendations? Something with a decent social aspect to the game?
    Preferably something without bots.

You could give Emporea a try. I find it fun. You have an alliance to socialize with while playing and helping each other out in a world setting. I joined early January. To my knowledge they start a new world every so often. I began after like 2 weeks in to the world I am in. Its ran through steam so if you don't have steam you will have to download it. Look it up, Emporea.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback1_9808065 View Post
    You could give Emporea a try. I find it fun. You have an alliance to socialize with while playing and helping each other out in a world setting. I joined early January. To my knowledge they start a new world every so often. I began after like 2 weeks in to the world I am in. Its ran through steam so if you don't have steam you will have to download it. Look it up, Emporea.
    Thank you very much. I'll check into it.

Well, looks like we're screwed. Thanks Teddy and Betty for at least trying to get something fixed here.

Exclamation need help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

server 23 is so messy their no steeling maps or attacking in the wild the arena is frozen my guild that I host is getting realy mad angelic v level 2 guild water realm only 6 of us and very hard to advance with map steeling and the arena host is me voltron 3 male blade master level 120

CW is stuck in Stage V and freezes (crashes) when attacking in Arena or at Sea, and Heroic Realm crashes.
    Still no fix for 2 weeks now after Betty being redirected to server and maintenance department to check automation scripts.
    Would appreciate any help or update on Tynon.

This is what I put on latest Heroes Arena forum. No response yet.

Dear Customer,
    Your request, as follows, has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To better assist you, we have forwarded your customer service request ticket to a specialized department that handles issues which you are reporting.
    We ask that you be patient while that department reviews and investigates your customer service request ticket in detail. As reviews and investigations can take time for us to replicate your issue, we might be making contact to you asking specific questions regarding your ticket if the department feels it cannot replicate or investigate an outcome based on your report request.
    Please do let us know if you feel you have not after 5 business days received a timely response and we will escalate the ticket accordingly.
    Best Regards,
    The Support Team

This is the reply I got back from Tynon support ticket to fix Tynon.

Note: I sent support ticket in both English and Chinese.