Thread: So is Tynon dead?

Question So is Tynon dead?

I haven't played the game in years, but got a nostalgia rush and wanted to come to play, but the game isn't loading regardless of browser or server. With that being said, it Tynon dead?

yes, it is dead

Locked up on Cerb this morning and then could not reload so they may have finally done it. Blessings to all that have stuck with it to the end.

"Two things are inevitable: the heat death of the universe and the demise of Tynon, although I'm not sure about the latter." - Oscar Wilde

Champion TooneGeminiElf_5582730's Avatar
    It just may be that By Default Your Browser is Chrome Blocks all instances of FLash Enabled media, You will need to change those setting in order for flash to run properly. You could also try using Microsoft's Edge, When It prompt's you, allow Flash to run, It should work fine.

Apprentice
    I've been able to play using Microsoft Edge for the past week or so. Doesn't freeze like other browsers, too.

I use Opera.. and the Arena button in now overtop of the money and credit amounts. new things messed up? I wish they would fix things somehow.. this game is so much different from others I play and I like that.

It's dead. But since it came out, I have played since, I have made multiple accounts and such, It is still fun to play, but it is still playable as I am playing right now