Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Patch Notes 6/21/13

Quote Originally Posted by Elke-Sarah View Post
    P.S. The goal is still named "Craft equipment" (see screenshot).
    I see both the goal name and the requirements description got corrected now, cheers!

But I still have to loot some chestguard plan from somewhere, I guess?
    Beginner's Rewards, Day 5_2.jpg
    -- Elke-Sarah
    server
    Wrath of Odin (Eastern US)
    Bow of Athena (Central US)
    realm
    Forest
    Fire
    guild
    Invincible
    Valkyrie
    uid

Beginners reward Day 5 OK i defeated the horsemen last night after new day started and did assistant. I just now finished the chest guard too. Needless to say my day 5 rewards is still saying in progress. Is there a third element to be fulfilled for this reward because trying to do it is taking away form being able to complete the level 45 beginners reward task.

i dont know if this is where i ask a question but i cannot access rune it is frozen on take all

20 hours after being expired, I got disconnected a few times, and then the requirements for Beginner's Rewards Day 5 were corrected: "Eliminate the Horseman (ELITE) (1/1)" and the rewards were available to claim!
    Thank you for fixing this, Tynon devs!
    -- Elke-Sarah
    server
    Wrath of Odin (Eastern US)
    Bow of Athena (Central US)
    realm
    Forest
    Fire
    guild
    Invincible
    Valkyrie
    uid

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Here are upcoming changes to the game that will go live in tomorrow's update:

• Weekend Event: Heaven Palace! The top 2 players from the arena in each realm will be enshrined as wargods in the heavens. Fight through these champions in a unique PvE-PvP mix as you try to unseat them from their thrones in 10 progressively tough Palaces!
    • Caribbean Pirates: Attackers no longer regenerate life between battles when attacking a boat and must beat both defenders sequentially to sink the boat. This should make it easier for players to make the dangerous crossing.
    • The Hide Other Players feature now works in Baal and Cerberus. This should help players on low-end computers to deal with lag and to avoid accidentally starting a PvP battle.
    • Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.
    • Chance to get purple hero from Drunkers Tavern has been reduced to 0.01% chance
    • Chance to obtain purple Hero from draw has been reduced futher to 0.005%
    • Chance to obtain Gold Hero from draw has been reduced futher to 0.0000000000008%
      ^this due current low income

!"$%&/(!
    fixed for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    • Caribbean Pirates: Attackers no longer regenerate life between battles when attacking a boat and must beat both defenders sequentially to sink the boat. This should make it easier for players to make the dangerous crossing.

Enjoy!
    This is not working any longer. I also noticed the naval log is still missing. Should we assume that all pirate changes have been reverted, because it sure seems so...

I'm having the same problem as mattp169 in pirates. Lyedanroth & I (Hellion) in MoCK were on a boat. I fought off two attacker's but lost to the 3rd. Lyedanroth's party then appeared in my place facing off against the already weakened attacker (SKILZ from warlords), but the battle never started. It's been like this for 20 minutes. Given mattp169's experience I dont' want to refresh (especially since we'd easily win this 2nd battle). What can we do? If we're forced to refresh just to continue the game, can our guild be compensated somehow?
    -Hellion (MoCK)

... update. Got booted & there was no "Carribean Pirates Success" noted in the Assistant window. Sigh.
    -Hellion (MoCK)

Hopebringer
    The "hide players" feature in Ball and Cerberus is again not working. I can see / attack / get attacked others during these events and lag is way high.