Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 6/21/13

Patch Notes 6/21/13

Here are upcoming changes to the game that will go live in tomorrow's update:

• Weekend Event: Heaven Palace! The top 2 players from the arena in each realm will be enshrined as wargods in the heavens. Fight through these champions in a unique PvE-PvP mix as you try to unseat them from their thrones in 10 progressively tough Palaces!
    • Caribbean Pirates: Attackers no longer regenerate life between battles when attacking a boat and must beat both defenders sequentially to sink the boat. This should make it easier for players to make the dangerous crossing.
    • The Hide Other Players feature now works in Baal and Cerberus. This should help players on low-end computers to deal with lag and to avoid accidentally starting a PvP battle.
    • Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.

Enjoy!

Hmm... So i will miss day5 beginner's rewards anyway...
    "tomorrow's update" Hmm, could you precise it?
    Last edited by Carchero; 06-21-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Phantoms
    Wings of Hermes
    Server 8
    Water Realm

I likey. A lot.

So does chuck Norris.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

• Weekend Event: Heaven Palace! The top 2 players from the arena in each realm will be enshrined as wargods in the heavens. Fight through these champions in a unique PvE-PvP mix as you try to unseat them from their thrones in 10 progressively tough Palaces!
    • Caribbean Pirates: Attackers no longer regenerate life between battles when attacking a boat and must beat both defenders sequentially to sink the boat. This should make it easier for players to make the dangerous crossing.
    • The Hide Other Players feature now works in Baal and Cerberus. This should help players on low-end computers to deal with lag and to avoid accidentally starting a PvP battle.
    • Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.

Enjoy!
    i like everything! i did hope that day 6's beginners reward would have been changed to a bit more reasonable level, but hey, can't complain about what did change and what is coming, gonna make things so much more interesting and fair!

Nice Very good updates
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Enjoy!
    Apsolute like! heads up for the patch changes the idea with the boat is brilliant
    "Darkness and corruption is roaming around, just waiting to take you over"

Thunder of Zeus - EU
    Fire Realm
    Beta house

Great idea in principle, but I just beat Horseman (elite) with 7 hrs left on my day 5 rewards clock & have been unable to collect (despite refresh, browser restart & cache/cookies clear browser restart). Or does the clock count down to the time I'm allowed to collect??

Thanks for the heads up. That is a major step forward is customer service. Now if I could only get someone to respond to direct messages I sent and my claim I submitted for lost credits,hero card, and gems.

I disagree almost completely with the pirates change, I think its going to make pirates too easy to complete for many players. And make it actually harder for smaller players to complete it. Now to get a map they have to be strong enough to fight 2 players if they are already sailing. While its the same if they try to take a map form someone just sitting in a boat. If you have to fight through 2 people 2 get 1 reward which is only a CHANCE to get some rewards, it seems a little off. If its gonna be harder to sink a ship, you should get greater rewards as well.

I think making a change to pirates shows a commitment to the players to improve the game, but I do not think the change is going to work out the way people are hoping.

Also thanks for changing the hide player function

ANd THANK YOU FOR Heavens Palace I love that place.
    Last edited by mattp169; 06-21-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by notreally_479158 View Post
    Great idea in principle, but I just beat Horseman (elite) with 7 hrs left on my day 5 rewards clock & have been unable to collect (despite refresh, browser restart & cache/cookies clear browser restart). Or does the clock count down to the time I'm allowed to collect??
    The patch goes live tomorrow.

Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.

Darn a couple days late.