Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 6/21/13

Hi! I want to report that 4 days ago around 5:15 server time, wrath of odin, that is, I was playing in the rune temple and just when I hit the the Legendary rune keeper and clik it, I got disconnected ( not the 1st time this happens btw). But this time I saw the rune and it was the yellow "Infalability" and guess what? you got it! when I logged back the rune is nowhere to be seen!
    and today happened again, another yellow runes just showed a few sec, then got d/c and when I log back it wasnt there anymore.
    Also I been trying to log for the Baal since 3:00, just on time, but it wont let me, as of now it's 3:408 server time and I still cant log in.

Now I see you guys are facing lots of problems still, maybe went live a bit too early, but I would appreciate to get these runes back, I think I've spent enough coins in there to deserve it and knowing that I actually got them is very frustrating.

Hope to hear back from whatever tech support if there is any, tnx

Account is Hyena in Invincible.

Hopebringer
    issues that need to still be addressed
    1 - boss events - last hit - seeing the amount of EXP left below 1 million is unacceptable, everyone just sits and waits - not fair
    2 - arena rewards - to high for 1st place (5mil coins) and 2nd place to little (3 mil coins), should be only a difference in REP and maybe 1 mil
    3 - arena - ability to steal stakes is really encouraging a BULLYING mentality - there should be a limit, or way to not heal after you hit them once, and then try to hit them again for your stakes - too many valuable stakes can be lost and sent in 1 direction, the top player (which is me in my realm- atm - yet I still do not like the idea) , also controlling stakes can and has the ability for the number 1 player to control the top 6 places, if he buys all the stakes places, and allows ppl to beat him and force his own guild into the top 6, he then turns around and steals all his guilds stakes - and then WALLA, no one can beat the top player, and maybe 7th place could have taken 2nd but now CANT because of the bully that controls the stakes - controls the top 6 places. - unfair unfair really unfair and i did it, to see if it was possible, CHECK, it happens
    4 - stamina, really unfair almost impossible to have enough to level up at high levels as well as collect materials for your equipment for all 5 heros. requiring 80-90 materials at low levels, with EXP gains almost next to 0, when you reach lvl 40, makes it really difficult and boring to level up - something here has to change, i am not sure what, there are several threads on this issue but please look into it
    5 - noble lady - last night she finally was changed so that you have to click her to get your rewards, GOOD, then she disappears, GOOD so you cant click her again to steal the best rewards, great job, only issue now, is when does she reappear - a timer would be a nice ADDITION, for when she travels, we can do this manually but it is frustrating, and could be an easy fix for a developer to add into the game - just a simple timer box that tells us when she travels to a new location!
    6- Shayd - not sure why, but Shayd Misses more than Hits, all topics talk about how she misses about 80% of the time, even with HIT runes in place - for a GOLD card, she is not worth any investment and should sit on the bench behind basic players, until something changes, 80% misses is not worth it , and what is the point of putting a HIT rune in place, if it does not increase your chances of HITTING your target???
    Last edited by Grafey; 06-22-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.

I did beat the Horseman too, but I couldn t take the reward because it was patched after i beat it, is there any solution to this?

Is server 8 going to get Heaven Palace this weekend?
    Phantoms
    Wings of Hermes
    Server 8
    Water Realm

What about people who just beat the horseman before the update ? Mh ? Patch should have been live today as it was "Tomorrow" the 21th, we're the 23th, no patch ... Just beat it for nothing.

At server 8, its just text that changed, you still need to craft chestguard.
    Phantoms
    Wings of Hermes
    Server 8
    Water Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Carchero View Post
    At server 8, its just text that changed, you still need to craft chestguard.
    Lucky as I am, I get the staff plan everytime I beat that Horseman.
    That's even the reason the patch was done, removing that randomness ... But it didn't work.

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Here are upcoming changes to the game that will go live in tomorrow's update:

• Weekend Event: Heaven Palace! The top 2 players from the arena in each realm will be enshrined as wargods in the heavens. Fight through these champions in a unique PvE-PvP mix as you try to unseat them from their thrones in 10 progressively tough Palaces!
    • Caribbean Pirates: Attackers no longer regenerate life between battles when attacking a boat and must beat both defenders sequentially to sink the boat. This should make it easier for players to make the dangerous crossing.
    • The Hide Other Players feature now works in Baal and Cerberus. This should help players on low-end computers to deal with lag and to avoid accidentally starting a PvP battle.
    • Beginner's Rewards Day 5 now requires you to defeat The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm, instead of crafting the Hope Bringer's Chestpiece. This is to remove the random element of this task.

Enjoy!
    Did not get palace option on bow of athena server, we have to wait until next weekend?

I defeated the The Horseman (Elite) in Heroic Realm but can not claim the Beginner's Rewards Day 5. What do I need to do?

I have only 5 hours left in day 5. Please some one tell me what to do.
    Last edited by Andy; 06-23-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Need an answer soon

I am facing similar problems that others are facing here on server 9. I beat The Horseman yesterday, but still unable to claim today, with roughly 5hrs left on timer.

Hope there is some way to fix this problem.

Katsuki, Server 9