Thread: Used To Play- Now Game Won't Load

Angry Used To Play- Now Game Won't Load

ever since they discontinued flash plug-in support the game will not load. I'd let it go and forget the game but I've poured years and plenty of cash into it and want to know how I can get the game to load so I can finally play and work back up again. Clicking on my preferred realm it takes me to the black loading screen and then after a few short minutes tells me to reload and it may be due to my flash plug-in.

Game is pretty much dead. Many features were broken a couple of years ago and were never fixed, and the devs haven't bothered to do anything, nor have they bothered to give the game a proper sunset.

You can still play the game with Pale Moon browser.
    Use Adobe Flash version 32.0.0.371 or earlier.

It's weird because I've never had one before. I guess that you need to restart the game and reload it because this bug should not be. I hope that helps. I like CSGO politics because this game has never given out any problems in all my seven years of experience. I am sure that you know what game we are talking about because this game has long been top-rated around the world. All fans of this game have long loved the updates because the developers are constantly striving to improve it.
    Last edited by minwalle729_7748914; 11-17-2021 at 10:45 AM.