Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How IS it Possible to get 2 to 3 times a day over 800 to 1,000 score in lab DAILY!!

How IS it Possible to get 2 to 3 times a day over 800 to 1,000 score in lab DAILY!!

So guys please explain to me if this is relly possible for the same player to get 800 to 1,000 score 2 to 3 times a day in lab this is DAILY guys

So i always thought is was base on luck but some how now he found a way to be rely lucky all the time in lab

anyone here help me on this i don't get it !! hes getting striaght spirits from lab all the time now. the higher the score the better for him to get the spirit.

P.S

HE has done from easy 970 to hard 1012 now this is everyday guys almost same score on all the stage he goes in

I most be a newbie if i cant get that kind of score 2 to 3 times a day hehe
    Last edited by TrueGod; 02-09-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Lightbringer
    what lvl is he doing this on? that would explain most of it. If he's doing it on hard it's rather easy (high amount of 20 pt tiles and questions give 40 points.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrthCaedus View Post
    what lvl is he doing this on? that would explain most of it. If he's doing it on hard it's rather easy (high amount of 20 pt tiles and questions give 40 points.)
    he has done it on easy to hard all over 950 plus and hard was 1012 this is everyday i never seen that much luck !!! in lab

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGod View Post
    he has done it on easy to hard all over 950 plus and hard was 1012 this is everyday i never seen that much luck !!! in lab
    If the player is a heavy coiner, he might use a bunch of "Change Events". Even then though, I must admit that those are impressive scores.
    my naga, my naga

You can only use change events 5 times per run. Anyways, what the guy is accomplishing is theoretically possible but would be rather difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    You can only use change events 5 times per run. Anyways, what the guy is accomplishing is theoretically possible but would be rather difficult.
    lmao yea if u can do that 3 times a day u damn good in the lab couse luck is always with u !! he must be getting all the 4 moves more

its not possible. I suspect by lagging it and reloading it.
    Especially before destiny

There is a Lab exploit that he could be using. No way to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGod View Post
    So guys please explain to me if this is relly possible for the same player to get 800 to 1,000 score 2 to 3 times a day in lab this is DAILY guys

So i always thought is was base on luck but some how now he found a way to be rely lucky all the time in lab

anyone here help me on this i don't get it !! hes getting striaght spirits from lab all the time now. the higher the score the better for him to get the spirit.

P.S

HE has done from easy 970 to hard 1012 now this is everyday guys almost same score on all the stage he goes in

I most be a newbie if i cant get that kind of score 2 to 3 times a day hehe
    It's a well known exploit. Tynon knows about it but hasn't done anything about it yet.

TrueGod we thought you quit? Come join us back in Phyll.

Apprentice
    Is this person VIP 5? You can spend gems to get 500, 600, or 700 points in lab. I don't know how much the gem cost is but I am guessing it is pretty high and this person might have a lot of gems.