Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How IS it Possible to get 2 to 3 times a day over 800 to 1,000 score in lab DAILY!!

TRUE GOD You're a trippin out Tru GANGSTA... LMAO @ YOU Go Nagsta!!!!

Didn't know this was a sport, you must be very athletic" CONGRATULATIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by g346007_1906957 View Post
    If you read the post, it was accomplished several times every day, which isn't quite the same as the strawman you set up.

I would like to ask... do they announce when you hit a score of 1k? I never got there... but if they don't, then he probably just got 1k a couple times and got scores of 800 each day (which is still better than what I do, but might not be impossible).
    It only announces 800+. Now if these were 800+s on EASY, then you may have a case on his "luck", however you'd be surprised how simple it is to get an 800+ on Hard setting. A double + ? = 90 points. A ? + repeat = 80 points. Almost every monster is 20. If you play your tiles right you can average a 750. Why 750? Because that's what I averaged (yes, AVERAGED).

And with an average of 750 I would get an 800+ about 1/3rd of the time. Now the original poster said that this guy is doing 3x 800+ a day which means he's spending gems to do Lab, and probably also spending gems to change the tiles. So for Hard setting with spending gems, this is not a hard feat if you play your tiles right.

And my highest on the hard setting was 940, if you must ask. Wasn't even close to the top on our server.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles_1461020 View Post
    It only announces 800+. Now if these were 800+s on EASY, then you may have a case on his "luck", however you'd be surprised how simple it is to get an 800+ on Hard setting. A double + ? = 90 points. A ? + repeat = 80 points. Almost every monster is 20. If you play your tiles right you can average a 750. Why 750? Because that's what I averaged (yes, AVERAGED).

And with an average of 750 I would get an 800+ about 1/3rd of the time. Now the original poster said that this guy is doing 3x 800+ a day which means he's spending gems to do Lab, and probably also spending gems to change the tiles. So for Hard setting with spending gems, this is not a hard feat if you play your tiles right.

And my highest on the hard setting was 940, if you must ask. Wasn't even close to the top on our server.
    QUOTE=TrueGod;38594 So guys please explain to me if this is relly possible for the same player to get 800 to 1,000 score 2 to 3 times a day in lab this is DAILY guys

So i always thought is was base on luck but some how now he found a way to be rely lucky all the time in lab

anyone here help me on this i don't get it !! hes getting striaght spirits from lab all the time now. the higher the score the better for him to get the spirit.

P.S

HE has done from easy 970 to hard 1012 now this is everyday guys almost same score on all the stage he goes in

I most be a newbie if i cant get that kind of score 2 to 3 times a day hehe[/QUOTE]

It's an exploit guys.

Known since the beginning of the game.

It lets you know what the tiles contain even before you step on them.

I believe the proper authorities already know about it.

Hoping it gets fixed.
    Last edited by Herby; 02-12-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles_1461020 View Post

and made even easier when they cheat too it seems

I think that we have beaten this one to death. Closing.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.