Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Star patch is live.

Championship Warfare Scribe

Star patch is live.

As the title says.

Who will be the first crazy person to get to 18 stars. Place your CWF bets now.

Maynon_net

Apprentice
    Nov 24 2013, 02:38 AM

This glitch is gonna make me quit the game. I upgraded my hero to 6 stars, Had 21 stars from treasure chests. I had cianna to 9 stars. Was about to use a Purple Star and BAM! 4 Stars ? Are you kidding me. So far support has done nothing to compensate me for my gems missing. Not even a Heres 10 gems for your troubles. At this Point I am starting to think Service Not Rendered. When I purchase stars and the hero upgrades then for some unknown reason other than by act of god (Faulty Server) they vanish into then air. This is the last support ticket i am submitting. And just to prove this hasnt happened one time. Twice, This is the 3rd time. So go through your logs or watever and find out where my stars vanished too. OR GIVE THEM BACK. ALL 50

Thanks for the 50 stars.

Edit: But you failed on returning the purple ones.
    Last edited by Blackw1dow; 02-21-2014 at 10:09 AM.

the 50 medal reinburse is a nice gesture and all but rly 50 medals what am i gonna do with that...should be a how many stars u have the more u get since 50 wont do a dent in the stars for most

edit: seems it was for how many stars u have...strangely i have a char with more stars that got less 32 and 50...anyone got more then 50?
    Last edited by andreasl187_6103403; 02-21-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasl187_6103403 View Post
    the 50 medal reinburse is a nice gesture and all but rly 50 medals what am i gonna do with that...should be a how many stars u have the more u get since 50 wont do a dent in the stars for most
    Its based on how many stars you lost recently. On one server I got 30, on another I got 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackw1dow View Post
    Nov 24 2013, 02:38 AM

This glitch is gonna make me quit the game. I upgraded my hero to 6 stars, Had 21 stars from treasure chests. I had cianna to 9 stars. Was about to use a Purple Star and BAM! 4 Stars ? Are you kidding me. So far support has done nothing to compensate me for my gems missing. Not even a Heres 10 gems for your troubles. At this Point I am starting to think Service Not Rendered. When I purchase stars and the hero upgrades then for some unknown reason other than by act of god (Faulty Server) they vanish into then air. This is the last support ticket i am submitting. And just to prove this hasnt happened one time. Twice, This is the 3rd time. So go through your logs or watever and find out where my stars vanished too. OR GIVE THEM BACK. ALL 50

Thanks for the 50 stars.

Edit: But you failed on returning the purple ones.
    those wasnt returned..everyone got medals for the patch

Quote Originally Posted by Yelsha View Post
    Its based on how many stars you lost recently. On one server I got 30, on another I got 70.
    well if its stars lost i shouldnt have gotten any but if its medals used im at like 1k medals on my adam last month jumping up and down between 7 and 8

Patch worked nicely.
    Thanks for returning some medals.
    The count back seems short though .
    I am sure I lost about a 1000 more, but still a nice gesture to at least get some.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruize View Post
    As the title says.

Who will be the first crazy person to get to 18 stars. Place your CWF bets now.
    I made it to 16 on Adam, I am out of medals lol.

i got 43 medals back, not sure how they calculated but i got less than 10% of what i wasted recently . Anyways thanks for a patch in short notice.