Thread: white maria

Champion

white maria

Ok when i got on today my quest somehow all started over. I did the rescue Maria and she was put in my hero inn. I can put her in formation and star her and put equipment and runes on her. Is this new or another glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by riceman4694_8256693 View Post
    Ok when i got on today my quest somehow all started over. I did the rescue Maria and she was put in my hero inn. I can put her in formation and star her and put equipment and runes on her. Is this new or another glitch.
    seems like its possibly new :O

It's a glitch, and I suggest you throw her in the INN. She will disappear along with any gear/runes you have on her, and you'll have to spend 30-60 days waiting for Tynon support to help you get it back. Someone had this issue a week or two ago.
    -- Neriya, Beauty of Aphrodite, Server 78.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_1360826 View Post
    It's a glitch, and I suggest you throw her in the INN. She will disappear along with any gear/runes you have on her, and you'll have to spend 30-60 days waiting for Tynon support to help you get it back. Someone had this issue a week or two ago.
    :P Ooooooo okay,thought my alts could have free maria then LOL

Champion
    Dang it wasted 2 blue metals then. Was hoping to have 2 Maria's so I could turn Pompey into a beast.

Actually it is neither a glitch or bug but part of tynons programming. When a player finishes all the quests they restart again, in the very first quest 'save the priincess' maria is put into yout line up as part of tynon intentional programming. Therefore until you finish that quest (at your own descrection) you are perfectly allowed to to have her in your formation. Also, if maria was not allowed to be used then why was she intentionally programmed to put stars on. The only ones who complained about this was the ones who didnt think about keeping her and finished the quest where she goes back to daddy

Lightbringer
    Old and insignificant threads that uCool won't read or will never be read should be closed.
    Oh and it's definitely a glitch as only some people have the 'White Maria' while the majority of the people in the game do not have her.

Quote Originally Posted by ZARA-STORM_6088890 View Post
    Actually it is neither a glitch or bug but part of tynons programming...
    if its part of the unintentional programming then that is exactly what a bug is. especially since players who have created their accounts after maria was introduced to the game will not get to rescue her again like other players who have created the accounts prior.
    therefore its a bug that is being exploited to cheat in the game to gain unfair advantages over others to for example finish HR faster or even get unfair advantages in CW or other PVP situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Old tread. Closing.