Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Someone tell Bone Dragon to DIE ;-;

  1. #21
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by veration_4966021 View Post
    This boss is seriously f'ing stupid seeing ppl with 300m less power and killing it when they hit less its just stupid... DNX im having the same issue you are and badly need help with this thing


    5 Hours of spaming and still around 99.58 , 99.85 , 99.96 , 99.98 , 99.99...This is insane..

    Been a month or 2 been trying to beat him and all teh time this^
    Last edited by Dnx; 10-15-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

  2. #22
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by veration_4966021; 10-15-2014 at 04:27 PM.

  3. #23
    switch lance for flav and make sure penth has the lowest hp of all your heroes

  4. #24
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by veration_4966021 View Post
    your lucky i cant even get that high.. yet im in better gear and hitting harder and double the power of the guys in the replays.... soo bored with this its no wonder 99% of my server has quit...
    Yeeeaaaap ........This game is actually boring.. i hope Developers wakesup from coma and start updating the game. because the game sucks which means THEY ....TOO! what is this game full of bugs full or dumb events full of unbalanced HR and Quests Missions... i would rate 10% Good and entertaining game 90% Bad and boring game.

    i Give up for today...that's BULL Shiz(t) )

    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

  5. #25
    Ironheart Dnx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Legends
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    switch lance for flav and make sure penth has the lowest hp of all your heroes
    Currently trying that. lets see thx for teh help btw :-)
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

  6. #26
    Lightbringer TrueGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnx View Post
    Currently trying that. lets see thx for teh help btw :-)
    DNX did it work ?

  7. #27
    It appears that tynon have clearly fixed some heroics so you cannot finish them. It is not a glitch or bug as there are too many variables in different formations. It looks as if they are programmed not to finish them in the hope you will buy gems to increase power. I am on the blue bone dragon. spitit of dragon king and have actually killed ALL the monsters over 100 times, yet once they are all dead and their power bar is completely empty my heroes like adam and lance hit behind me, rhize and alci hit at where there are no monsters scoring 0 as they are already dead. Even on occassions my heroes hit each other. This will happen for the last few rounds after the monsters have all been killed and when i watch it always says 93% even though they had all been killed before the end. This can only be tynon intentional programming

  8. #28
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ZARA-STORM_6088890 View Post
    It appears that tynon have clearly fixed some heroics so you cannot finish them. It is not a glitch or bug as there are too many variables in different formations. It looks as if they are programmed not to finish them in the hope you will buy gems to increase power. I am on the blue bone dragon. spitit of dragon king and have actually killed ALL the monsters over 100 times, yet once they are all dead and their power bar is completely empty my heroes like adam and lance hit behind me, rhize and alci hit at where there are no monsters scoring 0 as they are already dead. Even on occassions my heroes hit each other. This will happen for the last few rounds after the monsters have all been killed and when i watch it always says 93% even though they had all been killed before the end. This can only be tynon intentional programming
    nice theories, but maybe you want to try the actual posts about the spirit of the dragon king first ....
    main thread on spirit of the dragon king

    turns out it is bugged due to sloppy programming, but your paranoid conspiracy theories are a lot funnier. thx for the laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    nice theories, but maybe you want to try the actual posts about the spirit of the dragon king first ....
    main thread on spirit of the dragon king

    turns out it is bugged due to sloppy programming, but your paranoid conspiracy theories are a lot funnier. thx for the laugh
    Why are you sure it is a bug? I have screenshots of ALL the monsters dead 4 rounds from the end and my heroes hitting no one. If it was not programming then it is amazing that so many glitches can happen. 1 Adam hitting to the far left of the screen behind my heroes 2, lance doing the same, 3 ones like rhize or khan hitting but scoring no points as all dead 4. on occasions rhize and adam attack my own heroes. Programming determines where heroes hit so impossible for them to hit behind my heroes once i have killed all the enemy unless programmed to do so. So what is laughable is your gullibilty in believing tynon wouldnt do intentional programming and say they are glitches

  10. #30
    Champion lostinhouse_815896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ABRAXAS
    Posts
    58
    http://bbs.tynon.com/showthread.php?...1729#post61729

    I had the same issue with the Spirit dragon.. only i lost doing 100% damage. I finally beat him though.. I think i slightly upgraded a couple of spirits so my skilled attacks did slightly more damage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •