Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Second Maria/ Runes n medals

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nomadz
    Posts
    17

    Second Maria/ Runes n medals

    I need help ASAP. I acquired the second maria after funsihing my quests on the second go around the game directed me to find the "princess" again. I did and I put her in my lineup added a few medals put my runes and gear on her and smiled like I had acheieved something. WELL....... when I went to the next quest mission to see letizia I think it was or eira Maria disapeaered out of my lineup. Along with it she took my runes and my 7 medals. my gear disappeared also but when I refreshed my page th egear was back but th erunes and medals were not. I need my runes BADLY I had 4 level 12's and 1 level 10 and some 8-9. any one have this problem and how long does it take to resolve? I NEED MY RUNES LOL not cool

  2. #2
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    i think the medals are lost, but the gear you will be able to retrieve back from the hero inn when you pull your maria (ofc put her in first) back out. if you still cant find it then open your blacksmith and check on what character your armor/weapon is listed and retrieve that hero from the inn (in my case it was shayd because i had the quest maria replace her).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  3. #3
    Surely common sense would have told you u CANT have 2 same tunes in line up?

  4. #4
    Lightbringer TrueGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by nickmckee79_4075952 View Post
    I need help ASAP. I acquired the second maria after funsihing my quests on the second go around the game directed me to find the "princess" again. I did and I put her in my lineup added a few medals put my runes and gear on her and smiled like I had acheieved something. WELL....... when I went to the next quest mission to see letizia I think it was or eira Maria disapeaered out of my lineup. Along with it she took my runes and my 7 medals. my gear disappeared also but when I refreshed my page th egear was back but th erunes and medals were not. I need my runes BADLY I had 4 level 12's and 1 level 10 and some 8-9. any one have this problem and how long does it take to resolve? I NEED MY RUNES LOL not cool

    wait !!! u saying that u start the game play with first maria and get u the second in the start of the game and u saying u already had 4 lvl 12 runes and 1 lvl 10 and some lvl 8 and 9 at the start of the game ?? since u still playing the early quest how in earth u got them lvl 12 runes already ? don't make sense.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGod View Post
    wait !!! u saying that u start the game play with first maria and get u the second in the start of the game and u saying u already had 4 lvl 12 runes and 1 lvl 10 and some lvl 8 and 9 at the start of the game ?? since u still playing the early quest how in earth u got them lvl 12 runes already ? don't make sense.

    think he means hes finished all the quests and it comes up as to restart again but its just a glitch

  6. #6
    Lightbringer TrueGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellivora_7924255 View Post
    think he means hes finished all the quests and it comes up as to restart again but its just a glitch
    ooh no idea maybe a bug for sure

  7. #7
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    many accounts got started before the quest expansions got implemented where maria got introduced. since the system checks if you have done a quest and you have not done it at that point, it will ask you to do claim the mount (if not done) and/or to rescue maria depending on when your account was created after you have finished the expanded quest line.
    thats how that exploit got started and players still have first downs in the HR with the white quest maria in action. back then they said it was fixed, so maybe thats what happened or he stumbled over a new bug. either way the solution worked for me months ago and i would like to know if he was able to fix his predicament...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGod View Post
    wait !!! u saying that u start the game play with first maria and get u the second in the start of the game and u saying u already had 4 lvl 12 runes and 1 lvl 10 and some lvl 8 and 9 at the start of the game ?? since u still playing the early quest how in earth u got them lvl 12 runes already ? don't make sense.
    It made perfect sense as it was after finishing ALL the quests that they restarted again hence quest maria in the 'Royal escape' quest. As he had already completed all the quests first go round then you would expect them to have lev 12 runes. As for losing the quest Maria, that is because they completed the quest where the quest Maria returns to her father and leaves your line-up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •