Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: people quiting the game after buying top tier mount

thats interesting, because we have in our realm currently 2 wind runners and 1 dragon available after the dragons where on 0 and windrunners at 1 ... could they have fixed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    hello... its me again
    instead of finding someone to leave it for you, why not go with my original suggestion for you (or alts, not saying you have any, but the 'others' could do with their alts the same) to leave the realm (first switch free, or the alts) go gem hunting and come back with the gained gems for free after climbing up in the other realm and then gain even more after you come back...

you say: .... 3 days without you fav guild?
    i say: small price to pay for such a big gain, and who knows, maybe you find even enough gems for a perfect transfer... think about it
    HI Yeah, well i have my chimera. IF i had alts, they'd be nowhere near big enough for large mounts, LOL. Who would take 4B from an "alt" for a mount? Anyway, we had one guy leave realm, with chimera, but we got a visitor from another realm with the DragonFly, and we are at 0 again. Most realms have 0, might be 1 left. Sooo... i think it remains to be seen if people will go to those lengths.

on server 1 we have had a ton of players go to the realm that still have the chimera available to buy it. yes it's 3 days without your fav guild, but most have been prepared to give that up to get ahold of the bird before it is completely "sold out".

Hmm.... leopards and tigers are just fine by me until I get into the top 25 players on the server and can do heaven's palace.

I hope this is not a closed thread. I think you folks in support need to open up more levels of the game for the underdogs.

IE TRAINING TIGERS, BEARS, DRAGONS, etc...

It is not fair to the better players who are not "top dog" that there are no events where a server is able to get more mounts.

A lot of players get bored. We need to have more events that will bring out helping other players, I think, or encourage people to play more.

I like taming tigers, and I need a tiger in order to tame a tiger.

They should take the limits off the number of mounts. I see what they were trying to do but it failed big picture.
    Evony Refugee #492984
    Where we know what real lag is!

I'm a Mountain man and I love mountain women...
    Blood and gore
    on the floor
    and me without my spoon

I am not sure if any of you are aware of this but the dragon mount has not got the speed bonus added to it. If you look at it in banish you will see that a rhino will gain a second every hit on a dragon. Tynon have been aware of this for a year and still not corrected it. Typical of Tynon though as they have the most inept complaints department of any online game

Quote Originally Posted by ZARA-STORM_6088890 View Post
    Tynon have been aware of this for a year and still not corrected it. Typical of Tynon though as they have the most inept complaints department of any online game
    Tynon has not been in development now for some time. It is safe to assume that the "complaints department" is closed for business.
    Cash still accepted though, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

There's nothing wrong with the dragon. Maybe yours is lame. Comparing them in banish won't work, anyway, as the boss is in a different position for each player. If we went by that, then there's some leopards out there that can outrun my chimera.